Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Ideas ? (Read 14037 times)
aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Re: Ideas ?
Reply #10 - 30.12.2006 at 17:19:16

Hi Freddy,

just a little idea:
Wouldn't it be nice, on the 'master custom mansion list', when one could see who made the mansion ?

Like:
'Midnight Mazes & Monsters'  (by: Freddy)

or something like that ?

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #11 - 30.12.2006 at 23:22:52

I agree with aquaMat. People who download mansions should know who made it!

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #12 - 31.12.2006 at 03:08:50

@ aquaMat & Wingy:
Thx for your posts. I have been thinking about it yet. Problem is where I start and where I stop. As important as the designer's name are the size (in rooms) and the difficulty-degree. And then it becomes a very very large post. Because of Wingy is making so many mansions ... Wink

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #13 - 31.12.2006 at 08:11:16

Well uh... isn't that a good thing?? Tongue

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
IP Logged

frost
Wanderer

Bremen
Reply #14 - 08.01.2007 at 07:43:51

Freddy wrote on 31.12.2006 at 03:08:50:
@ aquaMat & Wingy:
Thx for your posts. I have been thinking about it yet. Problem is where I start and where I stop. As important as the designer's name are the size (in rooms) and the difficulty-degree. And then it becomes a very very large post. Because of Wingy is making so many mansions ... Wink

Hi Freddy

I agree with aquaMat and Wingy, because whenever a piece of art is created, and I think every custom mansion is a piece of art, there is the title and the creators name. No matter what you choose: music, pictures, stories… size, difficulty, contents and so on are, let's say: secondary information.
If you visit websites of photographers or writers on the net you won't find the size of the photograph or the number of pages of a story close to the title and the creators name.
May be that will help in your decision how to handle this subject.

IP Logged

Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Reply #15 - 04.11.2007 at 21:22:30

I thought it would be a good idea to make a page which shows you the ranks and how many posts you need to make until you go up a rank, just a small idea.

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #16 - 05.11.2007 at 03:54:01

Yeah, that's a good idea. Plz make a master of custom Mansion list to can see the best Mansions or so...  Cool

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #17 - 06.11.2007 at 07:42:33

You'll have to talk to YaBB people about that... the admins here only add boards and delete spammy posts!

There is a thread somewhere that tells you what the ranks are....
I'll try to tell you what they are...
0-1 posts is lost one,
2-10 is Lost one,
11-50 is Wanderer,
51-100 is Explorer,
101-250 is Adventurer,
250-500 is Treasure Hunter,
501+ is Expedition Leader

I was expedition leader until some of the threads where deleted and I losts like 300 posts, putting me back here... I have 600 or so.

IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #18 - 07.11.2007 at 01:27:26

Yes, but now no more  Grin Cool Wink

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print