Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Volcanis (Read 56223 times)
Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Re: Volcanis
Reply #10 - 31.12.2006 at 19:32:00

Ok so its Sunday morning right now, and really cold but sunny, and it looks like only one person entered the contest!  Grin So I guess Rose wins! I'm going to release Midnight Pyramid 1.0 once I put rose's name up.  Wink

(About in 2 hours!)

When I do that, I'll send a copy to Freddy and Brell by e-mail and put an attachment in Custom Mansion Area/Free up- & Downloading.

Just wait 2 hours then you can explore a all-new mansion!  Cheesy
Wingy

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #11 - 16.01.2007 at 02:41:53

I agree that this room with all platforms is a bit  Undecided tricky to say the least. Well I lost all my Jacks there and it looks like you need a heap of luck to get through... Good thing there's a saving point just before! Bad thing I used it too early  Cheesy  (Not to mention that you can lose a Jack by the lava upstairs).

Actually I wanted to report a Jack-Stuck (no comment please Freddy  Wink) That's in rooms 16507 / 16508. What happened to me was: I closed the grey door upstairs, left the room, reentered almost immediately and got cheap-killed by the bird; then I reappeared in this same left room but downstairs. Then I found it impossible to get back on the normal way (out of the right room)!

Of course another more canonical way to reappear downstairs would appear to be: close grey door, step on snake

Apart. from these, very good mansion with entertaining challenges and neat designs -- Congratulations Wingy  Smiley

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #12 - 16.01.2007 at 02:50:01

Toybox wrote on 16.01.2007 at 02:41:53:
... (no comment please Freddy  Wink) ...

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #13 - 18.01.2007 at 00:59:41

To tell you the truth, that room I've never gotten through it alive IN the game. Only in the editor while I was making Volcanis!  Wink
I think it would be very challanging for everyone.
You can't just beat like its easy!  Cheesy

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #14 - 18.01.2007 at 02:52:49

I do it with my eyes closed! Cool Cool Cool Cool Although that doesn't help. Angry Undecided Cry Angry Undecided Cry

Did you have a look at that thing of which Toybox ordered me to Lips Sealed ?

Send you a PM as well, Wingy.

IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #15 - 19.01.2007 at 00:49:25

I finally finished the mansion Smiley

I must confess I, um, redesigned slightly one of the rooms Huh Otherwise the mansion was great, my favourite puzzle being the one where you have to activate a lever while jumping over a scorpion pit (after the top left red door in the end, I think).

Also, I ended up with 110% secrets.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #16 - 19.01.2007 at 03:51:16

Toybox wrote on 19.01.2007 at 00:49:25:
... I, um, redesigned slightly one of the rooms ...

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Is that what they call a ... Toybox-stuck ?  Angry Angry Angry Wink

IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #17 - 19.01.2007 at 04:11:29

Embarrassed

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #18 - 19.01.2007 at 04:28:50

Aha! You deleted all the lava in that room! Grin

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #19 - 19.01.2007 at 09:01:30

Toybox wrote on 19.01.2007 at 00:49:25:
Also, I ended up with 110% secrets.

Uh oh... Time for another update! So eh... how many secrets are there in total? I forgot... Press Command + D once you're done the mansion. (Like right before you enter the big-dark door.)

PM when you know.  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print