Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
Church (Read 80846 times)
Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Re: Church
Reply #90 - 08.04.2007 at 19:14:29

Spiak wrote on 08.04.2007 at 10:47:48:
I can't play any more MM until I get my suspended game of Church finished!!!

!!! Help !!!

Spiak, you can create a new player name and play under the new name, then go back to Church under your other name when you're ready. I have about 5 player names.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #91 - 11.07.2007 at 14:29:20

Hi,  I absolutely love MM, and have been thoroughly enjoying it as my daily reward!  I am going thru the CM's again for the second time, and occasionally get stuck on a tough room.  I notice in the forums lots of people name specific mansion rooms with a number.  Where is this found while you are playing the game, or is it because I am using a Mac OS X that I cannot see the room number?   

Right now I am Terribly Stuck in Church, (no pun intended) after the second save pedestal in the room with five purple Doors. I have all the keys, but cannot figure out how to get to the room to the right, if I jump off from the next room I die, and if I try to go beneath all the purple doors, the million and one Scorpions get me.  I am getting frustrated and fed up!!!  I have read all the posts on Church, but see none that refer to this room. 

Can you or anyone help me with these two questions?   

Lots of questions, I know, but it seems like everyone is great, and the comraderie among the players and custom mansion builders is fantastic to read.
thanks
Sandybean (obviously a "Newbie")

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #92 - 11.07.2007 at 14:44:40

Hello Sandybean !

Welcome on our boards as a Lost One ...  Cool

After starting a MM-mansion, press COMMAND+D. In 3 of the 4 corners of your screen you will see yellow ciphers. The upper left corner gives you the current roomnumber where your Jack is, while in the lower right corner you will find how many secrets Jack found so far in that mansion. Don't care (for now) about the upper right corner, where is technical information for designers: frames per second.

I leave your Church-question to its designer. Although I believe that this young MM-friend has exams by now. If he stays away too long ...

Meanwhile you can try to give us the roomnumber? Wink

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #93 - 11.07.2007 at 23:02:41

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Freddy, for helping me to unlock the secret to the room numbers !!! Cheesy

The room I am stuck in is # 17084 CM "Church", see above for how  I think I am stuck, since if I go to the right into room # 17085 and try to jump down, Jack Dies !!!

I have found this whole section since Save Pedestal 2 to be terrifically hard, and often times wished I could make up my own save spot to stick in there somewhere.  GREAT, tricky and fun mansion, definately a challenge. Smiley  

Now, how do I get through these rooms to move on to more murder and mayhem????? Smiley

Help, anybody??

thanks,  Smiley

Sandybean, now a "Lost One", and its soooo true !!!

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #94 - 12.07.2007 at 00:19:15

Okay. As admin I was able to see that samskelton, the 13 years old designer of this mansion, wasn't online for more than a month. End of school with the obvious examinations, I assume.

Since I never played
Church
myself, I can't help our new MM-friend, without peeping in the editor. Something I never do with unfinished mansions. Of course. Since it should spoil my future playing fun.

So if there is any one in the world who can help Sandybean through room 17084 from Sam's
Church

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #95 - 26.07.2007 at 09:07:12

That part? You mean the jump from on top of the tower on the poll of zapper beams? That was X-tremely hard!! I'm 13, and it took me like 20 minutes to find the right possition after using cheats (once I found out I loaded my save  Roll Eyes) And there was a spot where you could jump, and u gotta stay in the air for a certain amount of time, then go on the poll. It was sooooo hard.

BTW: Has sam updated it so u can win in "hell?"

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #96 - 26.07.2007 at 23:46:51

Hi Wingy !!!

Thanks for the tip !!!   IT WORKED, now I am on my way again, so good to be back in Church (Ha Ha).

Can't wait to see what other perils await Jack.

thanks again, and take care,  Smiley

Sandybean

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #97 - 27.07.2007 at 23:10:24

WOW !!!

made it all the way to the Yellow Portal in room 17882 !!!  

Now I have tried everywhich way to get thru this portal, but no such luck.  

I see others have gotten stumped here too. Does anyone out there know the secret? or are we all waiting for this to be finished?

Such a great Mansion, I really want to find the end, and be successful! Cool

thanks,
Sandybean

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #98 - 28.07.2007 at 07:32:14

Uhh, I haven't played it in ALONG time. Sorry.

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Down the hall on the 3rd right
Reply #99 - 18.09.2007 at 06:10:36

I'm sorry because I haven't been here too much but my first priority is going to be fixing church. I don't know how old this thread is, or how long it's been sience you played church but tell me the problems and I will fix them.

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print