Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Lost Jungle II (Read 16960 times)
Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Down the hall on the 3rd right
Lost Jungle II
01.02.2007 at 06:49:48

It's the return of the lost jungle!!!
The mansion is a little short but... see what you think! (If theres any mistakes please tell me)
Cool
Enjoy!!!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION, DOWNLOAD ONE IN LOWER POST BECAUSE IT IS FIXED!!!!

Attachment removed by Freddy to avoid confusing. This mansion is now downloadable at the List of Completed Mansions
« Last Edit: 13.02.2007 at 17:41:06 by Freddy »  

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Re: Lost Jungle II
Reply #1 - 01.02.2007 at 22:04:40

Yo Sam,

I really like your Lost Jungle 2 so far (haven't beat it yet). You have (again) a very unique style !!

However, I found a mistake / bug.
In the room where you have to take the 2nd part of the ladder w/ all the zapper beams down into some passageway with a fence, and a red key...my game momentarily quits and inserts an error message "Music couldn't be loaded...please put it in folder...etc.".

It seems you have created the mansion with custom music, probably the guitars you have mentioned, but you forgot to supply the music to the players. Custom music must be put into the folder "Music" within the folder "Game Data". It is not automatically included in your mansion.

Apart from that I really liked the jungle (a couple cheap deaths notwithstanding) !!   Smiley

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Reply #2 - 02.02.2007 at 05:27:16

turns out I deleted my tracks from itunes and now I dont have the right music. I tried
to take out all of the custom music (sorry)! I'll fix that. I WILL get custom music for the church though Grin.

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #3 - 03.02.2007 at 02:43:51

Lovey mansion so far, I haven't finished it yet though.
I didn't have the problem that Aquamat had but I don't have the music on.

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #4 - 03.02.2007 at 05:14:40

Rose, I didn't have the music on, either (never have) !!  But that error message came nevertheless !!

Surprises me that it didn't happen with you....

IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Reply #5 - 03.02.2007 at 05:19:22

Here it is... without the musical mistake Wink

Attachment removed by Freddy to avoid confusing. This mansion is now downloadable at the List of Completed Mansions
« Last Edit: 13.02.2007 at 17:54:38 by Freddy »  

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Reply #6 - 03.02.2007 at 21:29:23

Has anyone finished this mansion yet??? Huhfound any more bugs??? Undecided

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #7 - 03.02.2007 at 23:15:08

Sam, I gotta tell you - you have quite a few ugly and - at times - cheap deaths in there, so I never survived long enough to finish it !!!

And I really wouldn't say I'm an unexperienced player....

But I've only tried 2 or 3 times yet......

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #8 - 05.02.2007 at 20:43:14

Amplifyed wrote on 01.02.2007 at 06:49:48:
...DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION, DOWNLOAD ONE IN LOWER POST BECAUSE IT IS FIXED!!!!

You can get rid of the attached file when you edit it!  Wink

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #9 - 05.02.2007 at 23:14:30

I did remove it, to avoid confusing.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print