Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Palace of Gore (Read 10874 times)
Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Palace of Gore
02.02.2007 at 03:49:59

Did you visit the hard
Small Palace of Gore
? Well, the harder and bigger
Palace of Gore
is now also downloadable.

@ aquaMat:
Oops. Lost your accompanying text. Will you send it me again? Then I add it on the downloadpage.
« Last Edit: 21.09.2008 at 22:19:10 by brell »  

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Re: Palace of Gore
Reply #1 - 02.02.2007 at 23:29:57

@ everybody:

Thanks to Freddy's thorough testing, which was a wonderful help, my bigger Palace Of Gore s now on the official download list.

Additional comments on
SPoG
and
PoG

The main reason why SPoG has been released a few days earlier than PoG is, I really recommend everyone to play SPoG first, and once you mastered that, turn to the bigger Palace Of Gore.

PoG is basically a very expanded version of SPoG, double its size..... BUT:
Although the first half of PoG is almost identical to SPoG, there are some tiny differences here and there to make that section a lttle bit harder in PoG, and to give those players who have already mastered SPoG something to keep them on their toes.

My general advice for both mansions (again): Keep your eyes open at all times !!

Have Fun !  Smiley Cheesy

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #2 - 03.02.2007 at 04:41:19

Only players who are already further than the 4th and last saving point need to worry. A little bit. Wink

Because a key unexpectedly got missing, due to a final esthetical correction, an update was needed and done. It is downloadable now.

@ aquaMat:
I answered your 2 emails concerning PoG and FeN, 6 hours ago. But my emails both came back. Undecided

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #3 - 03.02.2007 at 04:50:48

@Freddy:

Yeah, I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you.... ?!

But - I received other emails today as usual...no problems here that I know of..... so maybe you misspelled the address or something ?  (Would surprise me though....).

I'll check if my mailbox is full, but I doubt that !

EDIT:
I just checked it. Apparently someone has send me a really big attachment today (a compressed movie I shall work on), without telling me before....I just discovered the mailbox (50 MB) is over-stuffed !!!

>I'll clean it now...please send them again !!  Thanks.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #4 - 03.02.2007 at 05:53:10

See PM.

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #5 - 03.02.2007 at 06:09:47

Freddy wrote on 03.02.2007 at 04:41:19:
Only players who are already further than the 4th and last saving point need to worry. A little bit. Wink

Because a key unexpectedly got missing, due to a final esthetical correction, an update was needed and done. It is downloadable now.

Thanks, Freddy.

NOTE:

Although this is correct how Frddy put it, it might be a bit mislieading:

Of course,
everybody
should download the update (but only players who have got behind the 4th save pedestal yet, are in the area where a change has been made).

Smiley Cheesy

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #6 - 10.02.2007 at 20:29:41

I FINALLY finished Palace of Gore. This is a great mansion, very challenging and with so many places to go and explore. I really loved it.

But I have to go do it again, I'm missing a secret or two. Final results:

Time 67:58
$27,525
90% secrets
8 lives left

Smiley

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #7 - 10.02.2007 at 22:43:27

Semi-Native wrote on 10.02.2007 at 20:29:41:
I FINALLY finished Palace of Gore. This is a great mansion, very challenging and with so many places to go and explore. I really loved it.

But I have to go do it again, I'm missing a secret or two. Final results:

Time 67:58
$27,525
90% secrets
8 lives left

Smiley

That's pretty good, Semi-Native...!!   90 % is not bad at all!  :

And thanks for the kind words.  Smiley

It's absolutely "normal" that you didn't find all secrets during your first trial. I purposely designed PoG in such a way that it'll still be interesting during repeated plays..... so I have hidden some "things" more than others.... so maybe in your 2nd or 3rd attempt you go around a corner and suddenly...'oh what's that, I've never seen that before'.... !!  You know what I mean...?!

Well, at least that's what I tried to achieve.

One word about the time: I guess the last time I played it as a whole, I made it in 47 mins..... but I remember when I started playing the finished version, it sometimes took me 90 mins to finish it..... so 67 mins is really quite good for your first one!!

IP Logged

nancygevans
Wanderer

California
Reply #8 - 16.06.2007 at 05:36:52

I need a hint in room 17100. I can't get to the lever in the middle of the box. I have a blue and a green key.
Help!

Thanks, Nancy

IP Logged

nancygevans
Wanderer

California
Reply #9 - 16.06.2007 at 05:55:20

Never mind - as soon as I ask, I get it!
Thanks!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print