Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More or less absent (Read 6166 times)
Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
More or less absent
05.02.2007 at 23:22:51

Due to work and private issues I will not be that much on the boards the coming days. So the playing and/or uploading of some mansions (from Mikee, Wingy, aquaMat and samskelton) and the launching of the otherwise sorted downloadlist(s), I am forced to postpone a little bit.

Sorry for any delay ...

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Re: More or less absent
Reply #1 - 06.02.2007 at 01:05:03

We'll miss you, Freddy. Hope everything's okay. Hurry back!
Sad

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #2 - 06.02.2007 at 03:54:50

Yes. Everything is okay. Roll Eyes

It is a period of a lot of evening-meetings in combination with a close familymember that I often want to visit in hospital.

So I am not really away, but for a short period I don't have as much time for MM as I used to have. Is only a temporary. Because it will be followed by my first travel-holiday in 1,5 years. Looking forward to it. Smiley

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #3 - 06.02.2007 at 05:13:10

Freddy wrote on 06.02.2007 at 03:54:50:
Because it will be followed by my first travel-holiday in 1,5 years. Looking forward to it. Smiley

Where are you going? Someplace fun, I hope.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #4 - 06.02.2007 at 05:27:25

Oh yes. A one-week-walking-travel on La Palma. One of the less known Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean. But probably the most beautiful one. Is well known for its extremely clear views to a complete lack of industry. Has therefor the most important astronomic centre from the north half of the earth! Like there is an equal one in Chili for the south side.

The island has an unbelievable crater of more than 1000 m deep. Unbelievable, because it is NOT a volcanic one, but purely made by erosion. And that is why it is all green over there!! Have a look at www.islalapalma.com

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #5 - 06.02.2007 at 07:25:11

Impressive, it looks like a great place to get away from it all. Enjoy!
Cool

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #6 - 06.02.2007 at 23:11:21

Freddy wrote on 06.02.2007 at 05:27:25:
...Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean...

Hey, I live 30 minute drive from the Atlantic Ocean! Maybe you can come visit me?  Grin

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

suztours
Explorer

Jerusalem, Israel
Reply #7 - 06.02.2007 at 23:26:21

Hey Freddy - wonder if the "crater" you mention is actually a "makhtesh" - we have three of them in the Negev Desert - an unusual geologic occurrence.  And since it IS so unusual and was understood first by geologists here in Israel, the word "makhtesh" (a Hebrew word) is the standard for describing such a thing worldwide!

If the "crater" on La Palma IS a "makhtesh", you'll have to follow up your visit there with a visit here to see the Makhtesh Katan (little makhtesh), Makhtesh Gadol (the big makhtesh) and the Makhtesh Ramon (the biggest one, which includes Gan Sa'aronim - a stop on the ancient Nabatean spice route)!

Oh - and the sky views from the Negev hilltops are stupendous!

suzanne

Seems like little Jack was lost in some huge mansion, but he's finally found a way out... thanks to Vern, Freddy & Brell!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print