Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Re: Helter Skullter (Read 52599 times)
aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Re: Helter Skullter
Reply #50 - 11.03.2007 at 04:14:33

Ohhh....really ??

Guess I'll have to try one more time ?!  Wink

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #51 - 11.03.2007 at 08:54:30

Can you please edit and delete you other attachments to avoid confusment? Huh

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #52 - 11.03.2007 at 18:46:45

hey,

Great Mansion!

But, in room 14296 are too many queues! If one does not go upward is it a problem, but if one wants downward must one a queue broken-makes around further to come   Sad

Pls fixed this.

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #53 - 11.03.2007 at 19:54:10

A bit better. Got one more secret, too Smiley

A few questions or remarks:

1. What is the use of the trap door in 14099?  Huh
2. You still don't need the red keys to get through (and you can get those gold coins in 13901 by jumping from below). I opened them anyway, just in case there was some nifty secret, but usually I just take the lower path.
3. Room 14297: after opening the lower grey door, the skull-spider goes and sits on the money. Is this intentional? You certainly give out enough shields to trade it for 50$, but...
4. In room 14097 you can get all coins and the blue key without having to pass through the room on the left. I think you should move up slightly the key to put it just out of reach of any astute jump.
5. I liked very much the
Exit Door Trap
Grin

HS.jpg (106 KB | )
HS.jpg

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #54 - 11.03.2007 at 20:06:40

Chippy wrote on 11.03.2007 at 18:46:45:
But, in room 14296 are too many queues! If one does not go upward is it a problem, but if one wants downward must one a queue broken-makes around further to come   Sad

Mikee, ich glaube Du meinst "snakes" (oder auch "serpent", wenn Du willst). Das Wort "queue" ist die Schlange am Schalter oder an der Kasse.

------------

And it *is* possible to go up and down without harming a single snake. Usually I don't manage though  Roll Eyes

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #55 - 11.03.2007 at 22:04:53

lol denn halt snakes! Wink

Smiley

Ok dann ist ncihts mehr an dem Mansion was ich dazu zu sagen habe.

crisscross24  
IP Logged

joeb
Adventurer

Reply #56 - 12.03.2007 at 00:33:01

Hey guys,

English is my first and only language for communicating with the world. If you're trying to tell me about an issue it needs to be in english (or basic, pascal, fortran, ada, c, c++, sql, php, etc.) or I have to issue a resounding HUH!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks,

Joe B

IP Logged

joeb
Adventurer

Reply #57 - 12.03.2007 at 00:33:56

Now try to get between the red and gold doors!!!!!

joeb

IP Logged

joeb
Adventurer

Reply #58 - 12.03.2007 at 00:46:15

Quote:
But, in room 14296 are too many queues! If one does not go upward is it a problem, but if one wants downward must one a queue broken-makes around further to come 

HUH??

If you are talking about the platforms that go up and down on the right side of the room here is the secret:
Get on the first platform and wait until the platforms are going down from the platform you're on.
Walk down to the platform next to the platform with the snake.
When the snake platform is about to hit the bottom jump over the snake. What that does is puts you 2 blocks over the snake and by the time you've gone over the snake the block on the other side of the snake is moving up and you're never on the same level as the snake. I've never lost a life to a snake that way. Always remember that the key to beating this mansion is to have patience and wait for the right time to make your move.

HTH,

Joe B

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #59 - 12.03.2007 at 02:10:11

joeb wrote on 12.03.2007 at 00:46:15:
...HUH??...

Mikee's doing great with his English! So what if its hard to understand sometimes. Too bad there isn't a traslator for Mikese...  Embarrassed Wink

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print