Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Internet troubles (Read 7962 times)
VernJensen
YaBB Administrator

Los Angeles, CA
Re: Internet troubles
Reply #10 - 02.05.2007 at 02:30:09

Anthony wrote on 30.04.2007 at 00:50:21:
Wowee, you have to pay for your internet?  Shocked I can't imagine me paying for mine... I only get $30 a week! Good thing Freddy has money, we'd be lost without him.  Smiley

"Only" $30 a week? Sheesh! When I was a kid, my parents paid me a quarter a week! Yeah, it takes a LONG time to save up for anything you want when you make $1 a month! And then my quarter-a-week allowance disappeared when my older brother and sister needed braces.

I guess that's why I got into making shareware... even getting a few $10 registrations on some early TI-99/4a games I made felt great as a kid. Smiley

Oh, and Wingy... trust me, paying for internet is the *least* of life's expenses. Try paying for housing (most expensive -- thousands a month if you want to own or rent a home), utilities (hundreds), car insurance (about $100 a month for one car), gas ($100 to $200 a month), food (probably around $300 a month), etc. And that's not spending money on anything "fun". Yeah, that's what you get to look forward to when you get older!

When you're a kid, a few hundred seems like a lot of money. When you become an adult, you realize that the cost of just "living" is several hundred per week, and that's if you're only renting a small room in an apartment you share with other people. Wink

IP Logged

ryos
Explorer

Colorado, USA

Utah, USA
Reply #11 - 02.05.2007 at 02:50:17

Vern, you're in LA...of course all your costs are inflated. Wink

Living as a single college student in Provo, UT is pretty dirt cheap. I used to get by on $400 a month (thankfully those days are past...but I still don't make all that much more).

The costs go up exponentially once you start having a family. I'll get there eventually... Smiley

"Fun game: try to post a YouTube comment so stupid that people realize you must be joking.  (Hint: this is impossible)" -Randall Munroe

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #12 - 02.05.2007 at 02:51:26

VernJensen wrote on 02.05.2007 at 02:30:09:
"Only" $30 a week? Sheesh! When I was a kid, my parents paid me a quarter a week! Yeah, it takes a LONG time to save up for anything you want when you make $1 a month! And then my quarter-a-week allowance disappeared when my older brother and sister needed braces.

I just got back from the job I have, and I get paid $30 a week. Its hard labor! I wonder if you had a job when you where 13... I had the job since I was 11, and I bought this computer for $850! Now its breaking apart, and crashing alot... Cry I think its the motherboard or ram... I am officially broke, for the second time, owing some money to some people for pointless reasons, such as, I opened the car door, gust of wind caught the door, hit someone's car, dented it 1cm deep, (Took me 5 minutes to find it!) And a $750 bill at my face!  If I won the contest, I would be offically out of broke status. I'd be at hard labor for the next two months, if not...  Cry I currantly have $7 in bank, and $7 in my wallet. And my brothers do have a few depts to me, but they will pay me back, hopefully.  Embarrassed I had $207 a few days ago... Sad  Cry

But this time of hardship to me will pass...
But if you want to talk about spoiled kids, my little brother's friend that he never saw for like a year gets $20 for cleaning his less then 15 ft. square room!

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print