Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Stuck in room 15933 (Read 13656 times)
SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Stuck in room 15933
06.09.2007 at 10:13:33

Hi Everyone,

This is a FANTASTIC Mansion, you really have to try everything to get thru it!!! Grin

Well I have tried everything I can think of to try and exit room 15933 to the lower right, and I cannot find a way to turn the zapper off.  Is this an exit? or a tease?

Please help if you can, i want to explore more of this fabulous place. Kiss

Sandybean
« Last Edit: 22.09.2008 at 03:40:25 by brell »  

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Re: Stuck in room 15933
Reply #1 - 06.09.2007 at 18:55:36

Find another way out, SandyBean.
Cool

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #2 - 07.09.2007 at 02:26:24

Thx for playing MMaM, SandyBean.  Smiley

The exit is indeed somewhere else in the room. To be more precise: in the lower left corner.

Btw, how is your score in average to the info on the BBBs at the checkpoints?

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #3 - 07.09.2007 at 08:10:42

Hi Guys,

Thanks for responding so quick,  I really appreciate it. Roll Eyes

I know that there are two other entrances/exits to this room, one on the right bottom, and one on the left bottom.   I am very curious about the one on the right side of the screen, beyond the zapper, and am wondering if this leads to more intrigue, or is it just a tease.  I have gone thru the exit down from this room, but seem to be done all the mazes I can, and don't seem to see where to head to next. Huh

If you can help me it would be great, I understand there are 30 odd save pedestals, and I have only used 14.

Thanks so much,
Sandybean

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #4 - 08.09.2007 at 02:28:38

There are indeed over 30 saving spots, what is really necessary because of the nearly 500 rooms.

After room 15933 you can try to reach the Long Gallery from room 15934 to 15943. Several hints over there, will surely give you inspiration. Good luck!

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #5 - 08.09.2007 at 02:56:59

Maybe Freddy should put a spoilers manuel of MMaM to tell people what the answer to puzzles are, etc. on the forums... too many people are getting stuck in Freddy's master puzzle!  Tongue Wink

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #6 - 08.09.2007 at 04:16:24

Anthony wrote on 08.09.2007 at 02:56:59:
... too many people are getting stuck in Freddy's master puzzle!

Mmmm. What do you expect? Grin A mansion with mazes where Jack encounters monsters at midnight! Wink

Btw, a written walkthrough with a good search-index would need ... a seperate website, I think. Cool

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #7 - 09.09.2007 at 04:45:33

Thanks Freddy !  I found the long gallery, and had lots of fun exploring it, but now have found two mazes (rms 16538 - 16542) and (rms 16139 - 16137) that I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get into.  They look like they have entrances from below, and I have gone back into previous rooms to search, including room 16135, but cannot find a way in, or the rooms directly below the mazes.  Please help, I am desperate to continue!! Shocked

thanks,
Sandybean

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #8 - 10.09.2007 at 00:21:10

The area # 16538 - 16542 isn't a real maze. Anyway, the entrance is in the upper left corner as you may have noticed. There you have to do a precize jump to the right and in the air correct the landing of Jack, so that he arrives on that lonely brick below. Yes, you are in the very hard section of MMaM. But don't forget that the next section is the final Treasure Area.

The # 16137 - 16139 are only a part of the Magic Maze that you need to approach from below. From above, there was only a peeping-entrance. That you found!

Good luck.

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #9 - 10.09.2007 at 08:55:59

Hi Freddy,

It's me again.  Thanks for the info, I made it through the precise jump and into the small maze.

I loved the entrance to the "Ultimate Maze", it was fun and fast. Cheesy

I have done as much of the Ultimate maze as I can, but cannot find a path to the room where the keys fit, or the upper left corner, where I need to go to get more keys I presume.  I have tried everything, including some daring jumps which have only ended in Jack's horrible death!!! Cry

Is there a way onto the other paths that I am missing?  I am starting to feel terribly stupid! Undecided

thanks,
Sandybean

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print