Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What's for a Section now? (Read 15795 times)
Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
What's for a Section now?
09.09.2007 at 20:35:51

I'm sorry, but i don't know whats for a Section now. Is Section 9 on the Work or 10? Anyone start a Topic whit Section 7. Please write as fast as you can! Thanks
Mikee

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Re: What's for a Section now?
Reply #1 - 10.09.2007 at 02:00:25

EDIT: I'm pretty sure that the section nine in under construction. Sam is going to do the next, but I'm not sure what's going on about it... Undecided

There is a tread though under Cunstom Mansion Areas ->
                                           Talk / Catacombs ->
                                           Section 9
I believe...

@Brell:
Whoops, miscalulation.

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #2 - 10.09.2007 at 02:02:34

Hmm.  If you did #5 and me and Joe did the next two, then it would be section #8 next.  Actually it is #9 since you forgot Toybox, which did #6

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #3 - 13.09.2007 at 07:59:43

brell, watch out! Since Toybox is a mathsman you must be sure if it is 8, 6 or 9 ... Wink

Okay. EIGHT sections are finished now. And the three next episodes should be for samskelton, aquAMat and Mikee in that order.

@ Sam:
Hello-o-o! Where are you ?!??

IP Logged

Psychotronic
Explorer

Alaska
Reply #4 - 13.09.2007 at 08:02:37

You know, if Sam doesn't have time to work on his section right now, somebody else should take up the torch, and Sam can do his section later.

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #5 - 13.09.2007 at 20:03:13

He's probably busy at school, spanish and french are annoying.  Undecided I'm homeschooled so I can go on the computer right after I finish all my work!  Roll Eyes

You should wait for the Christmas break or something for Sam to get going at his section.

Also... he's gotta fix the 1000s of bugs in Church! It's a great mansion but you can beat it without having 0 lives left at the end! And at the end, there's no winning spot! Shocked

Maybe someone els will have to edit it for us...

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
IP Logged

Psychotronic
Explorer

Alaska
Reply #6 - 14.09.2007 at 01:06:25

Exactly. Sam's busy, so somebody else who does have time should be doing a section of Catacombs. It doesn't make any sense to wait for Sam.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #7 - 14.09.2007 at 05:27:54

In future the Catacombs will have new sections. Of course! And once the expansion pack is there, we really need to think about a similar project. Does anyone has a good idea for a name?

But back to Catacombs. As soon as I have contact with samskelton, within a reasonable time, I will know what to do. And I will do anything needed. E.g. ask previous designers when there aren't new ones any more. But the story is not so far yet. When Sam should be "out" I will ask aquaMat, who asked before for a delay.

To be continued. The mansion of course. Grin

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #8 - 17.09.2007 at 08:02:14

Sam, while you are online ... You are next !! Are you in for a new section?

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #9 - 17.09.2007 at 08:07:47

Speaking on the side:

I have some suggestions for a section-by-section thing for the expansion CM.

Creppy Castle Towers - The sections in this the previous designer chooses what you make. Section one, for example wll have a intro, (the starter of the whole thing) and then the castle can get bigger, and bigger, and the sections can go like this...

Two               Three
Section one            _________
     _____            _|222|33333>> the exit could be here and goes up, or
    _|1111|_       _|2222|    |3333|
  _|111111|_   _|22222|___|3333|
|111111111>>22222>>3333333>> it could slope down from here and make a dungeon.

Towers is just an example in the title. Whatever the mansion turns out to be like, it will be named that. It could be dungeons, or something crazy like, Moroidoof. (Nonsense word)

Thats my idea. We shouldn't make anther cave series, but maybe a castle... or a house, or the original... a mansion. We could have instead of Castle in the title, Mansion.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print