Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Coming soon (Read 50582 times)
Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Re: TotG > Coming soon
Reply #50 - 31.07.2008 at 12:53:36

Guess what?     No, I didn't get plastic surgery on my nose (even though I need some (it's shaped weirdly)) I got my registration code and I'm working on a really really really really big mansion (ok, maybe not that big but pretty big) it's either gonna be called Faron Woods, Faron Forest or Forest Temple. Now there is one Favor I need one favor from all of you, could you tell me which of the previous names I should name my mansion.

Thanks
Leon Wink

BTW     who likes my new icon

Edited:
The voting ends when I finish my mansion  Click http://www.actionsoft.com/forums/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1217516690 for the poll
« Last Edit: 31.07.2008 at 23:15:38 by Leon »  

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #51 - 31.07.2008 at 16:58:28

I like 'Faron Woods' Smiley

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #52 - 31.07.2008 at 19:40:43

Me too. Faron Woods.

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #53 - 01.08.2008 at 16:40:40

As I know the word "Faron" only as in Faron Young, country singer, I voted for Forest Temple.

And, ahem, no matter what it's called.....what counts is that we can play it.....   Grin  Cheesy  Wink

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Reply #54 - 02.08.2008 at 09:26:48

aquaMat wrote on 01.08.2008 at 16:40:40:
As I know the word "Faron" only as in Faron Young, country singer

What a coincidence, I actually thought of naming it after Faron Woods from zelda.  Smiley

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Reply #55 - 02.08.2008 at 10:23:10

Ok I'm gonna start making a few screen-shots.

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #56 - 03.08.2008 at 15:12:25

Wow, Leon

that looks really promising !!

Looking forward to playing your new mansion a.s.a.p.   Wink

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Coming soon
Reply #57 - 13.09.2008 at 20:09:15

Hey everyone,

I just stated to continue on my mansion after a long break and it's gonna be called The Forest Temple, hopefully more news should come soon. Also I'm decided to hold a room comp where you have to make a room that best suits the theme and the winners get to have their room included on my mansion, if you want to take part then just send me the ZIP file at mutatedturkey@hotmail.com.

Thanks
« Last Edit: 16.09.2008 at 02:43:25 by brell »  

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Re: Coming soon
Reply #58 - 30.10.2008 at 08:08:15

Wow, no one took part in the comp, oh well it can be for the next mansion. Anyway, my mansion is finally finished, it just needs to be beta tested. So you don't have to wait any longer because I'm hoping it should be up by Sunday.

Thanks

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Re: Coming soon
Reply #59 - 23.11.2008 at 00:00:17

It shouldn't take much longer to wait for my newest mansion to be ready because I have just sent it to one of the Admins.

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print