Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
YABB 2.2 software installed (Read 32715 times)
VernJensen
YaBB Administrator

Los Angeles, CA
Re: YABB 2.2 software installed
Reply #10 - 20.11.2007 at 03:54:58

SandyBean wrote on 19.11.2007 at 23:04:17:
I have found a problem, not sure if it is just my system, or if others are having it,  but I cannot open any pages to download Custom Mansions. Undecided  

When I go to the page for the individual mansion, or even use the quick route on the top left of the forum page for 'the newest CMs' I get the message "404 cannot find, the requested file does not exist on this server." Embarrassed

thanks,

SandyBean Smiley

Yeah, the admins will have to fix some of the shortcut links. In the meantime, just go directly to the download section in the forums. That should still work.

-Vern

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #11 - 20.11.2007 at 03:58:02

And we will do it as fast as possible!

IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #12 - 20.11.2007 at 03:58:56

Freddy wrote on 20.11.2007 at 03:58:02:
And we will do it as fast as possible!

hehe okay, you have time  Wink

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #13 - 20.11.2007 at 04:05:53

Anthony wrote on 19.11.2007 at 11:48:00:
... But the modify button wont let me modify... it says that some of the places need to be filled or something like that. Strange! ...

With 2.1, I know the system had a rule about when and how long a member was allowed to modify posts. And the Admins could change the parameters.

Give us a little bit time to check all those things, but please, do not hesitate to report this kind of odd things over here. Thx.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #14 - 20.11.2007 at 04:32:40

@ Wingy:
The post that you tried to modify, was it more than 5 days old?

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #15 - 20.11.2007 at 05:19:03

Anthony wrote on 19.11.2007 at 22:27:52:
... Just tried to go on the forums in mac... got a message saying: 404 File on Server where not found! ...

I tried to send ALL MMF-members an email with the new websitepage. Hope that everybody received it well.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #16 - 20.11.2007 at 05:32:02

SandyBean wrote on 19.11.2007 at 23:04:17:
I have found a problem, not sure if it is just my system, or if others are having it,  but I cannot open any pages to download Custom Mansions. ...

Smiley One small fixing yet. When clicking on the links for IR and TMF-AWP on top of the homepage ...

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #17 - 20.11.2007 at 06:31:37

Hi All,

Just to clarify a couple of things.  I can now use the quick link on top left of page to get to download page for those two mansions.  If I use the forum section for CMs, I get the 404 message.  So, things are improving! Cheesy

I also tried to modify my earlier message, within minutes of posting it, with no success. 

As for the time zone Freddy, I kind of enjoy knowing what time it is over there in Europe, since a lot of our members are there.  But you are correct, I did not change it to my time zone when I made my profile.  Roll Eyes

That's it from me, hope the feedback helps,

Thanks
Sandy Smiley

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #18 - 20.11.2007 at 06:44:09

Downloads sorted by designer are now working.

We will fix the rest in this week.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #19 - 20.11.2007 at 16:48:08

Although there are probably a whole bunch of improvements with the new forum software (although I have to still find out which), I must say there are also many disadvantages & confusions:

The whole appearance is very confusing. Operation has gotten harder instead of easier !
The fields in which you type your posts are smaller now, and there are less options within direct reach, e.g. the font colors are far less than before.

I also feel it has gotten much more difficult to see (at a glance) if there are new entries to a thread or not. The changed font sizes and overall color scheme is pretty tiring for my eyes, and also there is too many information per square inch, IMHO, in other words it looks a bit cluttered, crowded.

Maybe it just needs getting used to......??!   Undecided    Shocked    Cool

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print