Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Soon we'll have to celebrate (Read 7286 times)
aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Soon we'll have to celebrate
10.12.2007 at 00:09:35

I just realized that soon we can celebrate our 1st birthday (of the new forum):

It was on December, 22, 2006 that this forum was created.... and I feel we should raise a few (virtual) champagne glasses....

Look what we have achieved !!  
IMHO, it's much more than ever before, and much more than I expected in my wildest dreams:  lots of new mansions, the advent of custom graphics, version updates, expansion pack contest etc.   Wink   Cheesy   Grin

So let's prepare for the festivities..... only about 13 days left...!!

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Re: Soon we'll have to celebrate
Reply #1 - 10.12.2007 at 00:17:31

Interesting reminder. But ... euh ... with your name, don't you need to drink water?

Oh I see. Is a misunderstanding. You were only talking about glasses! Grin

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #2 - 23.12.2007 at 00:03:16

Thx to aquaMat, who ... disappeared for holidays Wink ... to remind us!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Our MMF is exactly one year old. A big
THANKS
to you, Vern. And at last on Christmas day, but maybe sooner, it will be celebrated with an
EIGHTY THIRD
custom mansion. By Matari.
« Last Edit: 23.12.2007 at 02:03:06 by Freddy »  

IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #3 - 23.12.2007 at 01:34:09

Celebration then. Happy rebirthday MMForums! Smiley
« Last Edit: 23.12.2007 at 03:10:11 by Toybox »  

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #4 - 23.12.2007 at 16:05:57

Logging in from my "holiday mansion"....
I raise my glass !!   

Hurrah to ourselves !!   Cheesy   Grin   Wink

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #5 - 25.12.2007 at 02:34:09

Wowee... I wonder how long the MM club has been on... like including the old forum.... 3 years?

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #6 - 25.12.2007 at 20:59:10

Don't know exactly. On the 22nd of February next year, I will be 3 years a registered member. I started with version 1.0.2 of MM and at that time there were already boards. But only one serious CM: Monty's Mansion by Jacob Vann. And Malone's Mansion from Alan / Falcon.

Around New Year 2005 I was already playing the demo's of Falcon Manor and Nightmare Mansion.

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #7 - 30.12.2007 at 23:03:58

I had a look at the old backups. I played my first mansion (tutorial) in the beginning of April 2005, got the 1.0.2 update in June 2005. I don't know when I first registered to the forum but that was probably in June too. Smiley

I do feel old and I haven't managed all the original mansions on the hard level. Angry

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #8 - 30.12.2007 at 23:26:08

To be honest, I still have to do the 2 last hard ones as well. Embarrassed But when? Undecided Roll Eyes

And there are a lot of the other included mansions that I want to play again, now that some mistakes (e.g. wrong amount of secrets) got fixed.

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #9 - 31.12.2007 at 03:23:31

Freddy wrote on 25.12.2007 at 20:59:10:
Don't know exactly. On the 22nd of February next year, I will be 3 years a registered member. I started with version 1.0.2 of MM and at that time there were already boards. But only one serious CM: Monty's Mansion by Jacob Vann. And Malone's Mansion from Alan / Falcon.

Around New Year 2005 I was already playing the demo's of Falcon Manor and Nightmare Mansion.

Wowee Midnight Mansion is old! I can't remember when I registed in the old boards. I think I'd be getting past my 1.5 year at MM... I think I joined 6 months before the old boards got bankrupt. These days, I'm just waiting for Expansion, I'm not too crazy about the original because I've been building with Expansion pack for awhile! I think I get a free copy 'cuz I won the contest by the way... but I am thinking about making a mansion soon...

The matrix has you... soon...

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print