Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello MM Fans! (Read 6059 times)
computercoder
Lost One

NC, USA
Hello MM Fans!
30.12.2007 at 02:15:51

I'm computercoder just saying my initial "Hello" to everyone!

MM is a GREAT 2D game! I'm surprised I haven't seen it before. I've had my MacBook Pro for about a year now (Yup, I converted from the PC; however, still have way too many of them running in my house Sad )

I'm looking forward to playing through the game and seeing what everyone builds in their mansions. I *may* build one myself Tongue

computercoder&&my stuff: www.computercoder.org
IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Re: Hello MM Fans!
Reply #1 - 30.12.2007 at 06:06:53

Welcome, computercoder!

Glad you're enjoying MM, and so glad you came to the light, from the dark side of PCland.
Wink

IP Logged

computercoder
Lost One

NC, USA
Reply #2 - 30.12.2007 at 08:51:26

Thanks Semi-Native! I can't *completely* shake the PC, as its my source of pay - I program them for a living *shakes and quivers*  Wink

The Mac has proven itself many times over tho... I bought the Mac the same day I bought the missus her Windows XP based laptop. She's had MANY issues with freezing, reinstalls, etc. The Mac only needed a reboot from time to time: Mainly b/c I upgraded to Leopard and the various required reboots the updates made. Even as a laptop, I keep it running in either sleep mode or just plain running. It been great having the Mac Cheesy

IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #3 - 30.12.2007 at 17:35:45

Hello Computercoder, welcome to Mac and Midnight Mansion  Cheesy

You don't notice much when you upgrade from PC to Mac, but once you are used to apple, downgrading back to w*ndows can be really painful  Huh

(yes yes, I know that PC can be used with Linux, but I also like to drive a car without tampering with the engine Tongue)

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

computercoder
Lost One

NC, USA
Reply #4 - 31.12.2007 at 04:23:49

Thanks Toybox Smiley

I feel the *same* way as you about the PC... going back to Windows does really cripple my experience on the computer. I use Windows all day at work and always feel like I returned home when I get on the Mac. I take it to work with me to show off to the co-workers. A few have *finally* decided to make the switch! Smiley

And as far as Linux... Yeah that is really why I got the Mac to begin with! I like Linux, but I got to the point I didn't feel like messing with settings.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print