Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Missing key in MM&M room 14710 (Read 20796 times)
zipwin
Wanderer

Missing key in MM&M room 14710
03.01.2008 at 23:25:51

Happy 2008 everyone....My Jack would have a better start to the new year if someone can tell him where he goes to find the yellow key so he can get back to the spider maze.....

Thanks,

zipwin  Undecided
« Last Edit: 22.09.2008 at 03:38:19 by brell »  

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Re: missing key in MM&M room 14710
Reply #1 - 04.01.2008 at 02:41:06

I almost can't believe my eyes that someone is playing
Midnight Mazes and Monsters
right now! Anyway, thx for your visit. And I notice you get through the very easy and easy sections of the mansion yet. Congrats.

In the blue area "things" are starting to get "normal". The key you are looking for is hidden in one of the rooms below. But: hinted! You surely find it, when you look carefully. And otherwise, just yell.

IP Logged

zipwin
Wanderer

Reply #2 - 04.01.2008 at 20:57:22

Thanks Freddy.....I did find it-pretty easy, I must have been really tired, but am REALLY tired of trying to get out of the spider maze. I've done all the other rooms above and beside and read the previous posts but have died so many times trying to get the silver coins where the dead skeletons lie on the left...please advise. Is there really a way to get them? Does it take skill or figuring out something else....I've tried all the buttons over and over!

zipwin

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #3 - 05.01.2008 at 01:46:27

No special skill and no special button.  Just find the right place to go DOWN.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #4 - 05.01.2008 at 02:44:05

Look for visual clues in the left hand wall

IP Logged

zipwin
Wanderer

Reply #5 - 05.01.2008 at 07:51:35

As aways, thanks for the help.

I've been in the rooms off the left-the one with all the levers and down below so I assume you mean some other place. I've also been all the way up and have all the coins and done those rooms (inside wall as well). I don't see any other clues in the left side wall-perhaps a hint in a PM will help.
\
Dead Again,
zipwin

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #6 - 05.01.2008 at 08:51:41

Read mine and Semi-Native's clues together

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #7 - 06.01.2008 at 02:29:13

zipwin wrote on 05.01.2008 at 07:51:35:
... Dead Again ...

That sounds very seriously! Shocked

For Jack-deaths we have reappearingtechniques. And lucky you, for "often dying MMF-members" we have the SMMFMRF. Is lingo for Special Midnight Mansion Forum-Members Reanimation Force. Grin

First thing you need to do is recovering consciousness. To be sure that you are not dead and able to read this post! Wink

And then relax: the obvious cure is one week with 10 hours yoga a day and 10 hours MM a day. The other 4 hours you may fill with eating, drinking, ... sleeping. Aldo the latter is a contra-indication. Cool

The spider-maze? I can only repeat with other words what a few friends explained before. All money you see in
Midnight Mazes and Monsters
is within reach. And MMaM is much more a quizzical than an exploration-mansion.

Now, most of the silver coins at the left side of the spider-maze can't be taken by coming from the right. And as you found out yourself, not from the left as well. Well, no left and no right leaves only up or down. Keep in mind that some of those silver coins could be taken, so that limits your searching area. And ... euh ...
the treasure chests on the bottom of the maze aren't garniture.

Good luck!

IP Logged

zipwin
Wanderer

Reply #8 - 10.01.2008 at 00:27:39

Thanks all, I finally figured it out and am so relieved to be out of the spider mazse! Clever solution....I have raced onward to a seemingly easy room-16523-with a red key in the wall halfway down a ladder on the right. Have figured out how to get the money above the red door but cannot get the red key...looks sooo easy and Jack's head actually touches the key when he jumps up but it stays put. Is that right? I'm stuck here and can't go back up because I can't jump the barrier in the room above-16323.

Zipwin

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #9 - 10.01.2008 at 00:52:41

In the post right before yours Freddy said:

"All
money
you see in Midnight Mazes and Monsters is within reach."  Color changed by me.  There is another exit out of this room ....  
but only if you have the right key

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print