Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Released! (Read 36370 times)
Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Re: T7K > Released!
Reply #20 - 14.07.2008 at 06:40:21

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley SmileyFreddy wrote on 13.07.2008 at 17:33:45:
Thx for playing my 'crazy' mansion. Like is said on the brown blackboard: there is a magic pole in the house. And that pole is the only one that Jack encounters before the saving point. I hope that this is hint enough!
Lips Sealed

I love this little mansion. But I must be really dense.  I have gone to the 2nd level and back down again with no problem.  Even found the hidden rm under the spiders, But I still cannot figure out how to get the knapsack!  PLEASE HELP, I have been jumping, crouching etc all over the place for days. I'm even having dreams about it.  hee hee   Smiley

Missy

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #21 - 14.07.2008 at 22:29:15

Thank you so much for your help. I got all 8 blue keys, slid down the magic/secret poll, but I still cannot figure out how to p/u the red key and the 2nd rug sack for the 8,000 and exit a winner.
The creator of this game is truly a Genius!  This game really makes you think! But on the other hand, it does raise the blood pressure.....hee hee
Please help. Smiley

Missy

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #22 - 15.07.2008 at 06:54:33

Hi Missy,

I wish I could help, but I've never solved this one. Good luck!
Embarrassed

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #23 - 16.07.2008 at 00:15:34

Hi All,
I finally figured it out!  
After a Popping my Amygdala (google this)....Smiley

But I only got 87% of the secrets and no 8,000. But at least it educated me on how to think outside of the box!

I just love these mind stimulating mansions!  Extremely well done.

The Vault is my biggest problem.  I cannot find a Talk Vault forum, can someone pls advise me as to how to proceed.  I have been jumping all over the place but to no avail, not even a first move.   Smiley

Missy

IP Logged

BO PEEP
Lost One

GREECE
Reply #24 - 16.07.2008 at 01:09:49

Hi Missy

Great work -- I wish I had your brain. I seem to be clueless whether inside or outside the box. The vault was really easy in comparison. My brain must be in the twilight zone.

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #25 - 16.07.2008 at 01:21:52

Hi Bo Peep,

I deleted "The Vault" to re download it, as I think there is a glitch in it.  I try & try but I cannot p/u the green key.  Yes, I do bend down and stay down, then I jump and repeat staying down.

BUT NOW I CANNOT FIND THE VAULT ANYWHERE, any clues as to where I can find it.  I cannot see it in the download custom mansions forum.

The search window at the top right only leads me to my question about it.  That search window does not always work. 

ALL THESE GAMES ARE SOOOOO GREAT!

AND ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE AWESOME!   Smiley

Thank you to all of you for all your kindness.

Missy

IP Logged

BO PEEP
Lost One

GREECE
Reply #26 - 16.07.2008 at 01:29:17

Hi again Missy

You will find the Vault at Free up and Downloading as it is only a small taster of a bigger mansion in working progress ( I think! )

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #27 - 16.07.2008 at 01:30:41

BO PEEP wrote on 16.07.2008 at 01:29:17:
Hi again Missy

You will find the Vault at Free up and Downloading as it is only a small taster of a bigger mansion in working progress ( I think! )

And the discussion about The Vault is also there.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #28 - 16.07.2008 at 02:11:08

God Bless You One and All,

I found it (the vault), re downloaded it and I did it.......yeahhhhh!!!
Smiley Smiley

Missy

IP Logged

zipwin
Wanderer

Re: Released!
Reply #29 - 10.02.2009 at 05:30:58

Help! I love this little mansion and have come back to it time and time again. Have been up to the top room, found the money under spiders been down to the red door back up to the save room up to the top room but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to the knapsack. I have tried everything I know to jump, go down, pull a lever, leap about....any clue would be a GREAT help.

Zipwin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print