Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
UNDERGROUND FORTRESS released !! (Read 41190 times)
Windrider
Wanderer

New York City
Re: UNDERGROUND FORTRESS released !!
Reply #40 - 15.10.2008 at 08:33:29

Yes, think I jumped over the floor switch on the way in...then I did activate the switch in the first column. So....I have gone back to my last save and started from there. I managed to get through without becoming entombed again. Whew!

Ok, now I am having the same problem that Lara was having. I'm "stuck" in room 15698 which I entered from the right. I have been the  area to which she refers where the save is ( don't want to spoil) and activated the gold bricks on the left. I have the purple key and four green keys. But for the life of me I just can't figure out how to get from the first column on the right to the middle one....there doesn't seem to be an elevator.

Now totally exasperated after my last ordeal......please PM me with how to get SOMEWHERE...Please!

IP Logged

Lara
Explorer

Lewisham, England
Reply #41 - 19.10.2008 at 08:32:29

Windrider wrote on 15.10.2008 at 08:33:29:
Yes, think I jumped over the floor switch on the way in...then I did activate the switch in the first column. So....I have gone back to my last save and started from there. I managed to get through without becoming entombed again. Whew!

Ok, now I am having the same problem that Lara was having. I'm "stuck" in room 15698 which I entered from the right. I have been the  area to which she refers where the save is ( don't want to spoil) and activated the gold bricks on the left. I have the purple key and four green keys. But for the life of me I just can't figure out how to get from the first column on the right to the middle one....there doesn't seem to be an elevator.

Now totally exasperated after my last ordeal......please PM me with how to get SOMEWHERE...Please!

You missed something at an earlier point in the mansion. Remember that those three blue columns run throughout a few mansion levels. Have a bit more of a nosy around... x

WWW Lara  
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #42 - 01.11.2008 at 20:03:04

Today I have send an update of Underground Fortress to the admins.
It should be downloadable pretty soon.

It fixes the potential JS-situation mentioned by Windrider above.
Also there are 1 or 2 small "decorative enhancements".

So even though there are no major changes, I recommend strongly that you should all download this new version 1.1.

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Catwoman
Explorer

New Jersey, USA
Reply #43 - 26.04.2009 at 09:34:57

Aquamat, I'm really enjoying playing UF. Playing it now that my skill level is finally able to handle it.  Wink

But, is this a JS or how do I get out of here? As you can see, I don't have a green key to use below.

Picture_99.png (61 KB | )
Picture_99.png

I throw myself against walls.
IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #44 - 26.04.2009 at 13:00:57

This isn't a JS! You can get a level below and ou can get out to the left, where you came from.

The green key is somewhere Wink

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #45 - 26.04.2009 at 13:01:50

rose wrote on 26.04.2009 at 13:00:57:
This isn't a JS! You can get a level below and you can get out to the left, where you came from.

The green key is somewhere Wink

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #46 - 26.04.2009 at 17:22:59

What Rose says is the truth, and nothing but the truth....!!    Wink

Explore the area thoroughly is the best advice I can give you.
(And by "area" I mean not only the room you are in now....)

"There are cracks in the wall
where the light gets through...."

Some wise poet said that.

"Look under every stone."

I said that.

IP Logged

Catwoman
Explorer

New Jersey, USA
Reply #47 - 27.04.2009 at 10:05:23

Well, with no lives Jack died exploring that area. I have found where that green key is.

But now I'm in Rm 15298 in a similar situation as Windrider was. I'm in the area to the right of the blue columns and can't figure out how to get out of this room.

Picture_100.png (132 KB | )
Picture_100.png

I throw myself against walls.
IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #48 - 27.04.2009 at 18:35:38

Catwoman, Jack is not stuck, there is a way out. Remember the way out is not always visible.
Get up to the top.

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #49 - 27.04.2009 at 19:12:05

Catwoman wrote on 27.04.2009 at 10:05:23:
But now I'm in Rm 15298 in a similar situation as Windrider was. I'm in the area to the right of the blue columns and can't figure out how to get out of this room.

Catwoman, is it possible that you still use Version 1.0 of "Underground Fortress" ??
Only if this is the case you can be stucked....
If so, I strongly advise you to download the latest version of UF from the usual spot.

If you are already using the update 1.1, you just need to go looking for the
secret escape route
!  Cool

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print