Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Released (Read 38575 times)
Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Released
16.08.2008 at 22:49:45

JUMP! version 1.0 is released. Smiley

Enjoy this 'jumping' although Jack doesn't have a horse. Angry Sad The horse probably rescued by SandyBean?! Wink

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Re: Released
Reply #1 - 17.08.2008 at 00:05:05

If it was a
Green and White Speckled Horse
that you think Jack may have fallen off of, yes...... we had one of those arrive last week into the horse rescue, named "Jumping Jack"  !!!   Grin    Smiley Smiley

Seriously though,  I am Really looking forward to this new Mansion of yours AquaMat,  all your creations are truly challenging and lead to lots of my Jack's "MisAdventures"   Wink

Have a good weekend everybody,

SandyBean Smiley

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #2 - 17.08.2008 at 11:38:10

Green and white?? Good name though  Grin

Off to start Jumping now  Smiley

IP Logged

Matari
Explorer

UK
Help - stuck in room 16499
Reply #3 - 17.08.2008 at 18:48:57

Great to have a new mansion - even though it is HARD!  But, I seem to be stuck in Room 16499 - once I get the green key I cannot get back to the green door in the next room without dying.  Is this a Jack Stuck, or am I missing something... Sad

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #4 - 17.08.2008 at 19:07:35

Hi Matari!
There isn't any JS here. It is just difficult. Maybe very difficult.

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #5 - 17.08.2008 at 23:29:10

Thanks, Missy !

For you and anybody else who might have problems with the super-hard jumps I have one small hint  (Attention: Spoiler):

The secret is not only to use the 7 and 9 keys, but also to tiptoe forward as far as possible (from the safe ground) before jumping.

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #6 - 18.08.2008 at 03:51:02

Missy, the way I do it (and I just mastered this recently) is I use the 7 and 9 on the NUM pad on the right side of the keyboard. For example, if jumping left, I hit the 7 just a fraction of a second before i hit the space bar. Usually works very well.

Good luck.7

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #7 - 19.08.2008 at 09:37:08

Hi aquaMat

This is the Ultimate of Hard Mansions.......It's Extremely Nerve Racking!!! 
We deserve a medal for completing this Marathon. Or at least a Vacation! hee, hee.
I finished and I'm calling the Guinness World Book of Records! 
LOLOLOL

Missy

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #8 - 19.08.2008 at 22:03:16

Wooot ??

You have finished already.....and beaten it ??!

Well, this really deserves some kind of medal or at least a big round of applause....!!

Did you find all secrets ?    Cool

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #9 - 19.08.2008 at 22:30:10

Yep, Yep & Nay

Yep.....finished the game
Yep..... FOR THIS PARTICULAR GAME, WE DO DESERVE A MEDAL....OR A REST HOME TO RECOVER.......lololol
Nay.....I did not find all the secrets......only around 68? %, but I need to convalesce before trying again.   lolol

This game is definitely a nerve racker.  It left me so frazzled, adrenaline overdrive and now when I play the other mansions, they seem like a piece of cake compared to this one.  
Thanks to Semi-Native, she explained that I had my settings messed up.  She helped me figure out the 7 & 9 jump.  With out her help, I would have never figured it out.
Whew, I'm still trying to recover......lololol

GREAT DESIGN, COLORS, LAYOUT, STRATEGY......GREAT MANSION...GUARANTEED TO GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK!  LOVE IT.  BETTER THAN THE HIGHEST ROLLER COASTER.  

To the KING of S & M.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Missy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print