Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
A Tale of One City - Version 1.0 released (Read 31126 times)
Spiak
Wanderer

Rochester, NY
Re: Version 1.0 released
Reply #10 - 20.08.2008 at 06:15:34

Olle,

You can still get out.
There is a second purple key in 16096.

Spiak

Spiak  
IP Logged

Spiak
Wanderer

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 20.08.2008 at 06:19:53

Missy,

I sent you a PM with a BIG hint.

Spiak

Spiak  
IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #12 - 20.08.2008 at 06:24:45

Hi Spiak

Thank You Spiak, for taking the time to help me out.....I was trying to grab the wrong one......I DON'T HAVE MY GLASSES ON AND COULD NOT SEE THE HIDDEN ONE.....!!!!

I think that I will have to put them on to play Freddies Mansions.....lololol

This game was driving me crazy!   Smiley
« Last Edit: 20.08.2008 at 08:50:14 by Missy »  

Missy

IP Logged

Lara
Explorer

Lewisham, England
Reply #13 - 20.08.2008 at 06:36:14

This mansion is great fun! I'm doing it well enough to get to the room with the lava and the very fast moving bricks with a couple of lives left.

I'm working on my keys though. I couldn't get the yellow and purple key in the room above without going through the two rooms on the left and going down the pole. Currently I only have one purple key so can't get right and back into an earlier room.

If this is all gobbley-di-gook I apologise, but I'm having fun so yay! Smiley

WWW Lara  
IP Logged

suztours
Explorer

Jerusalem, Israel
Reply #14 - 20.08.2008 at 06:48:01

I'm doing fine until I get BACK to 15097 with only ONE
purple
key (when I need 2)... have looked and looked Undecided for another one, with no luck! Cry

HELP?  Embarrassed

Seems like little Jack was lost in some huge mansion, but he's finally found a way out... thanks to Vern, Freddy & Brell!
IP Logged

suztours
Explorer

Jerusalem, Israel
Reply #15 - 20.08.2008 at 08:58:45

Yeah - I found all those, but they were for different doors... I need another key to open the second door in 15097 (coming in from the left)... on my way back to the beginning to open the three red doors and go down to save...

Seems like little Jack was lost in some huge mansion, but he's finally found a way out... thanks to Vern, Freddy & Brell!
IP Logged

suztours
Explorer

Jerusalem, Israel
Reply #16 - 20.08.2008 at 13:40:27

Missy - I got the two purple keys - please don't send PMs with "hints" - Freddy made an excellent mansion which we all should figure out - whatever hints he gives will make me (and you and all) look for the answer, making playing the mansion much more fun.

IP Logged

Olle the Greatest
Adventurer

Sweden
Reply #17 - 20.08.2008 at 14:03:53

Spiak wrote on 20.08.2008 at 06:15:34:
Olle,

You can still get out.
There is a second purple key in 16096.

Spiak

I know, got it but I wasted it on a hidden purple door by jumping, that's why I think it's a JS...

otherwise it was a great mansion so far and I'm looking forward to the green "under construction"-part Cheesy

only got 50% secrets though, but I guess I could do it all again Cheesy

"How come things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?"
IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #18 - 20.08.2008 at 19:32:56

Sorry suztours

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your plea for help.  I will never PM you again.

Missy

IP Logged

suztours
Explorer

Jerusalem, Israel
Reply #19 - 20.08.2008 at 19:48:24

Missy - I didn't mean to NEVER PM me Shocked, but for anyone to give hints that way defeats the idea of working on the mansion to figure out the puzzles and mazes and whatevers by oneself...  Undecided

Usually, the person who makes the mansion may give a tiny hint (a few words to point towards a result, but not a solution) to the person who asks, but in a light color so as not to disturb those that don't want to know... and it's posted that way on the forum!

In fact, if you read Freddy's other thread related to this mansion, you'll see that HE made a design mistake Shocked vis-a-vis the purple keys & doors, which is what I thought and said to him on the forum in my short message about it.  He noticed the problem and will fix it this coming weekend, when he has time to do that!

I don't want to sound like I'm lecturing anyone on the forum, but we all need to take care and remember that this is a GAME for our enjoyment - and much of that enjoyment is derived from our chats on the forum, but NOT so much in giving away solutions - after all, why have the custom mansions and all the new design and puzzle ideas if our purpose is just to get to the exit door!  My purpose is to relax and enjoy Cool and sometimes (if I finished a tour with particularly difficult tourists), I actually laugh if I kill Jack a few times (but thankfully, Jack doesn't mind and just keeps reinventing himself for my use  Wink)!

suzanne

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print