Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1.1.5 coming soon (Read 6632 times)
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

The Land of YaBB
1.1.5 coming soon
23.09.2008 at 05:06:14

I just added the ability for custom mansions to be put in subfolders (but only 1 level deep). I know people have wanted this for some time.

I'm going to look into possibly fixing a jack-stuck issue or two, and then release an update later today.

-Vern

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Re: 1.1.5 coming soon
Reply #1 - 23.09.2008 at 22:30:12

Oh, great news. Thanks for that one Smiley

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #2 - 24.09.2008 at 03:12:34

I just released it. There were additional issues I hadn't anticipated about mansions with a custom data folder. These mansions must be in the Custom Mansions folder to work properly, and only one-level deep.

(By the way Freddy, the "All Custom Mansions" zip archive still has these mansions in the wrong format... they tell users to copy data into the game's own folders, when having it named "[MANSION NAME] Data" would work just fine for custom backgrounds and music.]

Anyway, I'm holding off mansions fixes for later, because they're going to take longer for me to figure out how the mansion was intended to be played, so the fix doesn't break something else. I will ask for help with this in another thread.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #3 - 25.09.2008 at 09:06:18

YaBB Administrator wrote on 23.09.2008 at 05:06:14:
I just added the ability for custom mansions to be put in subfolders (but only 1 level deep). I know people have wanted this for some time.-Vern

Ok, don't take any offence since I am still a computer newbie, but what Vern has said above, does this relate to the Forum, where all the CM's will be in subfolders, so the initial forum page will not be so long to scroll through, or something else?  

Please tell me it is for the Forum formatting !!!!  Please  Roll Eyes  with pretty on top?

Thanks,

SandyBean Smiley

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #4 - 25.09.2008 at 12:51:52

Sorry Sara! It is for the application Midnight Mansion. The forum is using a different application to work on Internet in your browser.

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #5 - 25.09.2008 at 23:44:39

Thanks for the reply Rose, even though it was sad news for me  Undecided

SandyBean Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print