Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I've  got an MM habit.... one more new mansion (Read 16352 times)
Olle the Greatest
Adventurer

Sweden
Re: I've  got an MM habit.... one more new mansion
Reply #10 - 09.10.2008 at 21:34:09

Lara wrote on 09.10.2008 at 21:29:39:
Good thing I'm in the land of football hooligans and rain instead of being in the land of no sun and blonde ladies with big boobies! Cheesy Haaaaaaaaaa  Grin

Depending on where in sweden you are... the description of your land matches gothenburg perfectly so for all I know, you could be swedish too Smiley

"How come things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?"
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #11 - 10.10.2008 at 06:25:26

Toybox:

What an amzing machine....    Smiley 

Unfortunatley, my mansion is nowhere near that gigantic and great.

Thx for the link....!

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #12 - 11.10.2008 at 02:07:19

Aaah....BTW:

Here's a small overview screenshot of a part of Perpetuum Mobile.

This time I didn't do it from inside the editor to prevent people from tryin' to spot the blue S's.   Wink    Tongue

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #13 - 27.10.2008 at 07:34:00

Hi aquaMat !

Hmmmmmm............

aquaMat wrote on 08.10.2008 at 20:08:43:
a perpetuum mobile is a construction that is continually moving without external energy. Endlessly moving and thereby creating its own energy to move, so to speak.

So, when I download this mansion, and me and Jack get started in it, does that mean I will have constant energy to move, and keep creating energy, so that I can Effortlessly get everything done I need to do around here???? Wink Grin Roll Eyes

If so ....... bring it ON !!!!   Smiley

All kidding aside, aquaMat, I can't wait for another of your creations, you are truly one of our great CM contributors!

take care,

SandyBean Smiley

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #14 - 30.10.2008 at 23:43:26

Thank you very much, SandyBean....
and everybody else for the compliments !!

In fact the beta-testing of Perpetuum Mobile is now almost finished, and I guess I'll be sending the mansion to the admins tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to how this mansion will be received.

It's somewhat peculiar:
It is of medium size (ca. 90 rooms), but it has got many secrets.
It is pretty tough, especially in the first half, but this is counterbalanced with a whoile lot of saves and plenty of bucks !

Whereas it is not easy to reach the first save pedestal, the saves are coming more often (and closer to each other) in the central section.

For example, the area that is probably the hardest of the mansion is "flanked" by saves, one directly before and one after it, to make it a bit easier.

Perpetuum Mobile.
Coming to a theater near you.
Any day now.....

Wink   Cool

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #15 - 01.11.2008 at 19:49:28

A minute ago I have sent out Perpetuum Mobile to the admins.

I have also sent them an update of Underground Fortress which fixes the potential JS that someone reported in the UF thread a while ago.

IP Logged

Lara
Explorer

Lewisham, England
Reply #16 - 01.11.2008 at 23:55:52

woo-hoo!!!

WWW Lara  
IP Logged

sherryl199
Explorer

Wilmington, NC USA
Reply #17 - 02.11.2008 at 03:47:16

Add another Woo to that Woo-Hoo!

"There are three kinds of people in the world - those who are good at math, and those who are not"

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #18 - 02.11.2008 at 05:47:28

Add a hoo to that Woo added to the Woo-hoo.
Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print