Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What's out your window? (Read 11366 times)
brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Re: What's out your window?
Reply #10 - 29.10.2008 at 05:32:45

Yes but if Icelandic fishing companies don't get paid from British fish factories due to the bank crisis, then you won't be getting any fish and chips in the near future.  I understand from the news that a member of your parliament from Grimsby or Hull has been trying to warn the government about this problem in order to get UK banks to transfer money from the English buyers to the Icelandic sellers.

But now I am getting rather off topic  Roll Eyes

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

sherryl199
Explorer

Wilmington, NC USA
Reply #11 - 31.10.2008 at 04:33:26

I finally found my 'camera to computer' cord to download the photos from my window. I am very lucky to have a small condo at Kure (pronounced curry) Beach where we spend as much time as possible. The view says why we do. Our home is about 25 minutes away in Wilmington in the woods. Here I look out on my birdhouses (really squirrel houses!). I've also included a photo of an "addition" outside this window - wonderful to watch and appropriate with Halloween tomorrow in the states.

IMG_3787.jpg (18 KB | )
IMG_3787.jpg

"There are three kinds of people in the world - those who are good at math, and those who are not"

IP Logged

sherryl199
Explorer

Wilmington, NC USA
Reply #12 - 31.10.2008 at 04:34:18

The "squirrel" feeders

IMG_3773.jpg (31 KB | )
IMG_3773.jpg

"There are three kinds of people in the world - those who are good at math, and those who are not"

IP Logged

sherryl199
Explorer

Wilmington, NC USA
Reply #13 - 31.10.2008 at 04:35:03

The visitor outside my window

IMG_3780.jpg (27 KB | )
IMG_3780.jpg

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #14 - 31.10.2008 at 04:53:36

WOW Sherry,

You are sooooo LUCKY (except for the yukkie spiders of course!)

We in the concrete jungle really envy you!
Smiley

Missy

IP Logged

sherryl199
Explorer

Wilmington, NC USA
Reply #15 - 31.10.2008 at 09:46:49

Hi Missy,

The spider is actually amazing. He/she is about 5 inches leg to leg. The bottom of the window is about 10 feet above the ground, and he/she is in the top 1/4th of the 5 foot window. I thought he/she was dead - no movement in a couple of days - but he/she is in a different position today. Yeah.

Thanks for admiring my views out my windows. I really am lucky.

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #16 - 31.10.2008 at 11:47:05

Hey Sherry,

You are sooooo brave!  Me, I am bug/spider/millapead phobic. Creepy crawlers freak me out.

I prefer lizards and snakes.....love them, play with them.....but not bugs or spiders. yukkie.

Raccoons are plentiful in the city....they are all over the place.  I keep my outdoor cat at home night time because of them. 
Some of them are huge.  In our coldest winters, in the middle of the night,  I wake up to a God awful terrible high pitched child like squealing. 
The night is so cold, crisp and quiet except for this skin chilling squealing.  I run to the front, then back of the house, hoping to see what it is.  There, way up in the bare tree branches is one huge Raccoon hanging by the tip of a thin branch bending to the breaking point (he's the one making all the noise) and another huge and I mean huge snarling, growling Raccoon at the base of the branch edging his way closer and closer.  The trees are 5 stories high and the tip of the branch is bent to about the 3rd story.  Suddenly I notice that there on the 3rd story roof tops of the 4 houses are 6-7 more huge Raccoons perched and watching. 
You have to picture this.....there I am in my jammies, no coat, freezing crisp snow piled so high that I can barely open the screen door, with my slippers sinking into the snow as I make my way out as close to the fence enclosing the neighbors tree, making snow balls, throwing them up as high as I can, with now frozen fingers and hands to discourage the snarling Raccoon from forcing the one holding on for his life, to plummet to his death.....trying with a shushed voice to disperse the band (so as not to wake up the entire neighborhood......(my feet are also frozen as I am standing knee high in the snow) lololol
It is quite the picture and this happens every year during our cold snap and prolonged snow drifts.  Poor little things. 
That is the only adventure I get with the animals here in the city.  lololol
I actually build a parking pad in lieu of the grass in the front of the house so as to avoid going up/down the driveway to the back of the house to get my car...because I would always meet a Raccoon the size of a mini car late at night.  None of us can figure out where they live. We are over ridden with them and no way of moving them out up north.

Sherry, your husband is a Vet....What is the life span of a Raccoon?

Missy

IP Logged

sherryl199
Explorer

Wilmington, NC USA
Reply #17 - 01.11.2008 at 00:30:15

At most 5 - 7 years in the wild. In captivity they can life up to 15 years. Our problem here in NC is that they are a vector for rabies. I think we've had 3 or 4 confirmed cases of rabies in raccoons in Wilmington. Always scary. I feed a feral cat and am always trying to find ways to discourage the raccoons from eating her food. They always win - much cleverer than I am!

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #18 - 01.11.2008 at 02:30:23

The little Scamps!!!  hee, hee, hee.  They are real cute tho.

Re: the rabies, that's why I built the new driving pad!

Missy

IP Logged

sherryl199
Explorer

Wilmington, NC USA
Reply #19 - 01.11.2008 at 11:24:30

Hi Suztours -

What is out your window? You must see some amazing places.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print