Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help pretty please! (Read 7753 times)
SamSara707
Lost One

California
Help pretty please!
07.01.2009 at 06:37:07

So  I am in room 31104, where i just finished following the yellow coin path and got the yellow key. Now it says to "Follow the Silver path or else." But every way I try to follow it I get stuck! What am I doing wrong?  Undecided

IP Logged

Catwoman
Explorer

New Jersey, USA
Re: Help pretty please!
Reply #1 - 07.01.2009 at 07:45:54

Welcome to the forums SamSara707.

I suspect you may have to retrace your steps. Maybe you missed pulling a lever?

I throw myself against walls.
IP Logged

SamSara707
Lost One

California
Reply #2 - 07.01.2009 at 08:05:08

Thanks for the welcome Smiley I am already so addicted to this game and love that there is a friendly and helpful forum available to the players. Ok so back to my problem. I am at the very beginning of the silver path. I am the center square where the key and BBB is and to the left of me is all silver. i have tried starting it from every way possible and i went back on the yellow path to make sure I pulled everything but I just keep getting stuck. I have replayed it like 15 times and its driving me nuts.

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #3 - 08.01.2009 at 02:57:32

Hi SamSara707 and welcome to the forums.  I am in the strange position that I cannot access my mansion due to computer problems, and I don't remember exactly what you might be missing.  But if I remember correctly you leave the center room to the left and at the room to the left there should be a lever that you have to pull beforehand.

It would be nice if someone else that has played TPI and has a copy of the mansion can help our new member.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #4 - 08.01.2009 at 03:48:06

Hi SamSara, and welcome.

The silver path is very tricky, much trickier than the gold path, I've found. I've gotten stuck a number of times in it (yes, I've played this mansion a bunch  Roll Eyes ). Other times I sail right on through.

When I've gotten stuck and really frustrated, I usually just start over from the save position.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck.
Cool

IP Logged

Catwoman
Explorer

New Jersey, USA
Reply #5 - 08.01.2009 at 04:12:56

I take it you have been able to leave the room with the yellow key and BBB? Like Semi-Native I've sailed through and another time wandered and gotten frustrated, but eventually found my way.

Sometimes you do have to veer off the path a tad and back on it to get all of the $ and levers. Look at your map to double check the levers and see if it helps you find the way.

It is a challenging puzzle. The good news is once you get out of the area, you're real close to the next save and you don't have to return.  Wink

And Brell, you've got a great memory!

I throw myself against walls.
IP Logged

SamSara707
Lost One

California
Reply #6 - 08.01.2009 at 04:34:33

Thanks so much brell, Semi-Native and Catwoman! And yes I pulled the lever in the room to the left and it takes me to the second room to the left from the absolute start of the maze into a box without a coin. And from that room I am stuck. I have retraced my steps and tried to veer off the path for a lever I may need to pull.  I will keep trying though, I just hope I figure it out soon cause I not sure how many more times I can "Follow the path or else!"

IP Logged

SamSara707
Lost One

California
Reply #7 - 08.01.2009 at 16:47:34

YAY! I FINALLY GOT IT! I WAS JUST WONDERING AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I DID IT! YAY FOR ME!!! AND YAY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO GAVE ME ADVICE AND SUPPORT! Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print