Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Falcon Mansion Easy, help please (Read 20202 times)
Elke
Lost One

Netherlands
Falcon Mansion Easy, help please
14.01.2009 at 01:49:40

This is my last easy mansion but it is not easy at all.

The other post indicates that it is possible to see the entire mansion.

-Is this true?
-Does it matter if I take the red door or the blue door, to visit the red or the blue house first with the multy colour key?
-If you go right: the maze with all the gray doors: At the end it seems impossible to go further. Does this mean you have to come from the other side somehow to open them?

All tips are welcome cause I'm not getting through after the second save.

IP Logged

Catwoman
Explorer

New Jersey, USA
Re: Falcon Mansion Easy, help please
Reply #1 - 14.01.2009 at 03:00:55

You can visit all of the rooms, but it is not possible to open all of the doors.

I don't believe it matters which door you go through first. I always take the red door just so I'm putting off the grey door puzzle area.  Undecided The puzzle area is difficult, especially for beginner players. I know it took me awhile to figure it out and get through it.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your last question.

I throw myself against walls.
IP Logged

Elke
Lost One

Netherlands
Reply #2 - 15.01.2009 at 01:39:54

Well I first took the red door en blue area. After that the blue door and worked out the gray doors area. But now I'm stuck in 19096 with the 2 big zappers. Are you ment to cross that??? I can't do it. I want to go right in that room. No where else to go. For tonight I give up. Help would be appriciated.

IP Logged

Catwoman
Explorer

New Jersey, USA
Reply #3 - 15.01.2009 at 02:03:42

No, you can't cross those zappers. To get to the other side you have to come from the other direction.

I throw myself against walls.
IP Logged

Elke
Lost One

Netherlands
Reply #4 - 16.01.2009 at 01:56:03

OK, After tonight I officially hate Falcon Mansion. I give up.

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #5 - 16.01.2009 at 02:30:45

Don't give up. You say you've been through both sides? Just go back up, go to the other side and come back down.

Good luck!

IP Logged

Elke
Lost One

Netherlands
Reply #6 - 17.01.2009 at 22:23:41

It's just so frustrating. I first do the red part and use the red key to do the blue. I make it to the fare right (through the grey doors) (I don't have 2 yellow keys for the litttle room). I go down a bit at the right. Then I turn back to the room with the 2 big zappers. No crossing right? The room beneath: I do have 1 purple key but I cant make it to the right side of the room to go up again.

And room 19098: don't you have to come from the left (and with a visible bridge) to get the money? I can't figure out the route you are supposed to take and again I'm stuck with 1 purple key left.

IP Logged

Olle the Greatest
Adventurer

Sweden
Reply #7 - 18.01.2009 at 19:13:46

Elke wrote on 17.01.2009 at 22:23:41:
It's just so frustrating. I first do the red part and use the red key to do the blue.

How do you do the blue part with a red key?
I make it to the fare right (through the grey doors) (I don't have 2 yellow keys for the litttle room).

You only need one (there's another yellow behind the left door]
I go down a bit at the right. Then I turn back to the room with the 2 big zappers. No crossing right?

By "go back" you mean that you go all the way back to the red part and go in there, from the left?
The room beneath: I do have 1 purple key but I cant make it to the right side of the room to go up again.

You're not supposed to do that, you're supposed to go down from above right to get the red key behind the purple door.
And room 19098: don't you have to come from the left (and with a visible bridge) to get the money? I can't figure out the route you are supposed to take and again I'm stuck with 1 purple key left.

No, you're supposed to come down to 19098 from the room above (18898), and then left over the golden bridge to the room with the big zappers (19096), but from the right side this time, through the purple door and then get the red key to go down the pole in the rightmost room (18901)

Hope this helps some

"How come things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?"
IP Logged

Elke
Lost One

Netherlands
Reply #8 - 18.01.2009 at 20:08:46

I do appriaciate the help. But since the suspend game doesn't seem to work, I have to replay a big part to get to the point to look up the room numbers you mention. And the grey doors which I managed to pass 2 times before, this time wont do what I want them to do. So again I give up for today extremely frustrated. I pulled all the handles a million times in different order but I can't get the blue key.

IP Logged

Olle the Greatest
Adventurer

Sweden
Reply #9 - 19.01.2009 at 16:19:41

Elke wrote on 18.01.2009 at 20:08:46:
And the grey doors which I managed to pass 2 times before, this time wont do what I want them to do.

Falcon Manor Easy was the first mansion I ever played [and after playing the free 20% I bought the license immediately and played all night Smiley] and those grey doors frustrated me too until I realized that there were someone who'd been thinking before making those rooms... Spending some time carefully noting what each lever does, the pay is seeing how one *must* pull to be able to get to the key. "I have to keep the silver blocks visible when pulling the lever with the purple marking to be able to get to the next room and the lever with the blue so that I can get back and change to gold and then go back in the level below to pull so that I can go down one level and pull and then go back up to get the key" [that was an example... but not an instruction Smiley]

The reward is double. Both the mental satisfaction of having solved a puzzle, and the excitement of being able to continue exploring the mansion.

The key is to not give up, but be watching carefully what is happening around you

"How come things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?"
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print