Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
2 MMers meet in Orlando (Read 14241 times)
Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
2 MMers meet in Orlando
19.01.2009 at 21:15:09

Sherry (sherryl199) and I met for the first time in Orlando yesterday. She is here with her husband for part work, part play and to visit family. We had lunch together and had a great time talking about MM, family, pets (also family), and showing each other pictures on our iPhones. Our waitress was kind enough to take our picture, so here we are.

It's so nice when MMers get to meet.  Cool

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Re: 2 MMers meet in Orlando
Reply #1 - 20.01.2009 at 00:30:41

Hello to my very lovely and kind MM'ers!

Great pic, but you neglected to state, who is who????

Hope you're having a great time in the sun, while, poor little old me is stuck up here in Siberia weather and 24 hr. hydro blackouts.  lololol

I think I'm going to have to invest in a sled and dog team to get around for the rest of this winter.  What happened to all that Global Warming that we were so Blessed with all these years?  We got so spoiled with all those warm winters that now, we just can't remember how to get out and about in this nasty weather. 

Tomorrow is Obama's big history making day.  Yeah!!!  The Star Trek era is finally just around the corner.....I hope!

While waiting for more of the CM's, I am reading an amazing book called "Mystic Warrior" by Edwin Harkness Spina.  He was kind enough to send me an autographed copy.  I ordered it directly from his web site.  I had to read it by flashlight during the freezing hydro blackout. Fun & games in frosty Ontario, Canada.

Have fun ladies.  Hugs and Kisses to the both of you.  Oh, and don't forget to let us know, who is who.
Smiley Smiley

Missy

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #2 - 20.01.2009 at 00:44:52

Oops, sorry about that!
Roll Eyes

That's Sherry on the left. And she told me about your power outage troubles, Missy. Yikes! Not good with that kind of weather.

Actually we're having what us Floridians think of as chilly weather, but I won't tell you what the temps are. You'd probably throw a shoe at me.
Grin

Yes, in less than 24 hours now, the dismal Bush era will be over. Hallelujah!

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #3 - 20.01.2009 at 02:12:36

No,never a shoe, but a snow ball maybe.....hee, hee, hee.

1 snow plough, 1 snow picker upper with a shooter into the huge catch truck behind it, just came by.  But they refused to do my side of the street as too many cars are parked on this side and they had no room to angle in and out of the gaps. 

The furnace guy finally showed up.......2 1/2 days later, after the 24 hr. freezing black out.  He and I had to knock down the ice ridden 3 ft. lattice privacy fence that I had built to hide the unsightly air conditioner and high efficiency furnace exhaust pipes in front of the house.  Apparently the lattice fence was preventing the proper circulation of the air from the exhaust pipes.  hummmm.

Now I have to clear the car of a couple of feet of snow and go out with my senior mom.  Yep, fun and games getting a huge European woman in and out of a car over huge snow banks.  lololol

Wish me luck.....I certainly need it!

I envy the both of you, in a good way, not having to deal with the Northern Ice Cap fallout!  lololol

God willing, maybe Obama will step up the solar energy and we can finally build domes over our northern cites and avoid all this nasty weather.  Wouldn't that be a dream come true!?  Well, for us anyway.

You both look great, happy, tanned and you both have a wonderful aura surrounding you.  I love the pic.

Enjoy yourselves and safe journey home.

Missy

IP Logged

Catwoman
Explorer

New Jersey, USA
Reply #4 - 20.01.2009 at 05:18:11

How cool!  Smiley That's great that ya'll were able to get together.

I throw myself against walls.
IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #5 - 24.01.2009 at 15:29:10

That's co cool!

Hi Smiley

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #6 - 24.01.2009 at 15:49:21

Seems fun! When will you come over to Sweden?

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #7 - 24.01.2009 at 19:41:22

rose wrote on 24.01.2009 at 15:49:21:
Seems fun! When will you come over to Sweden?

I'd love to see Sweden, I'm sure it's very beautiful. But not in the winter!
BRRRRR!!!!!!!
Shocked Cool

IP Logged

Olle the Greatest
Adventurer

Sweden
Reply #8 - 25.01.2009 at 01:20:21

Semi-Native wrote on 24.01.2009 at 19:41:22:
I'd love to see Sweden, I'm sure it's very beautiful. But not in the winter!
BRRRRR!!!!!!!
Shocked Cool

sweden is at its best during winter, but you have to be up north to see it Smiley

"How come things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?"
IP Logged

sherryl199
Explorer

Wilmington, NC USA
Reply #9 - 25.01.2009 at 11:47:30

Hey Semi-Native -

Sweden sounds good to me - how about you??!! I'll bet we could get a really great lunch there.

P.S. Glad Florida is warming up.

"There are three kinds of people in the world - those who are good at math, and those who are not"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print