Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cool mansion! (Read 5813 times)
leo
Wanderer

Cool mansion!
24.10.2009 at 03:25:19

Hi!

I just finished La Luna and I found it quite entertaining! Normal diff with a couple of harder areas is exactly my kind of mansion. Also: The fact that there are plenty of secrets to discover (I found them all Smiley) makes the mansion lots of fun! Didn't encounter any JSs or CDs either!

So: Thanks, Veronica!

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Re: Cool mansion!
Reply #1 - 25.10.2009 at 00:25:22

Hi Veronika !

Great fun Jack and I had in your latest Mansion, La Luna, especially going back in again to find a way to that room with the money!  Took a bit of exploring.

Keep up the fantastic work, we look forward to your next one.

SandyBean  Smiley

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #2 - 25.10.2009 at 21:39:18

Yeah,
I like it too !

Beacuse it's so manageable (easy to normal I'd say) it's possible to go through it at considerable speed and still find most secrets.... I always like "fast mansions" (= where Jack can move fast).

Especially after the first save it gets (even) more inventive, with a few twists and is much fun.

I found one small thing by accident:
It's in room 16898. (Attn.: I'll write in white so to not spoil anything for anybody):
On the lowest "floor" - when going towards the poles, many Jacks (like mine) will have the tendency to first jump onto the "ground-brick top" of the poles, 'cause there might be something there. However, from there it is possible to jump onto that semi-secret floor directly above (which my Jack had found already earlier, as intended, coming from the right on that 2nd floor). Wouldn't it be better, if such an "accidential" discovery of that secret area would be prevented?  Or did you intend it like that ?

I just put it into discussion....I'm not saying it is a fault.  It's probably only a question of what you want to achieve there.

Keep up the good work.

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

sherryl199
Explorer

Wilmington, NC USA
Reply #3 - 26.10.2009 at 06:55:57

Hi Aquamat -
Just wondering because I was a tester - are you able to jump from the brick above the poles to an entry to Room 16897 or just to the "middle" corridor that loops you back to the lower level (where you won't jump to that brick again)?!

"There are three kinds of people in the world - those who are good at math, and those who are not"

IP Logged

Veronika
Wanderer

Slovenia
Reply #4 - 26.10.2009 at 20:44:53

I'm glad you like my new mansion Smiley

I wasn't sure about the title,though, since the mansion hasn't really got anything to do with the moon-  Grin
I like the word Luna so I used it in no particular connection with the mansion story. Well, hope it doesn't bother too many people  Roll Eyes

As for the jumps to the secret Aquamat- yes, it was meant both ways. That way different types of players can all find this money Wink
I think Rose saw that in testing and I realize that it might look like a mistake but I just thought it's  fun If you can find the same secret in different ways Cool

Have a great day everybody.

You Jacked my day... thank you ever so much!!

IP Logged

Catwoman
Explorer

New Jersey, USA
Reply #5 - 31.10.2009 at 06:53:49

I've just now been able to finish your wonderful mansion. My Jack time has only been about 10-15 minutes every few days. Very nice. Jack & I have to go back through again to try to find all of the secrets. We only got around 83% or so.

Looking forward to the next one!  Smiley

I throw myself against walls.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print