Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills -- Released! (Read 12567 times)
VernJensen
YaBB Administrator

Los Angeles, CA
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills -- Released!
27.08.2010 at 07:48:33

Jack Malone is back, in his biggest adventure yet! Join Jack in his quest for treasure as he explores underground caverns, mad scientist laboratories, spooky graveyards, old abandoned castles, and more!

http://www.actionsoft.com/games/midnightmansion2/

Outwit new enemies and solve new puzzles as you explore over 880 rooms in the built-in mansions. And when you're done, try out the two bonus mansions for even more fun! And as always, a level builder is included so you can create your mansions, or play mansions others have made.

Requirements:
- Any PowerPC or Intel Macintosh (Rosetta required for Intel Macs)
- Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
- 30 MB of free RAM

A Universal Binary version is under development, and will be a free upgrade for existing owners once it is released.

Midnight Mansion is free to try, and costs $25 to purchase.

IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Down the hall on the 3rd right
Re: Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills -- Released!
Reply #1 - 27.08.2010 at 08:05:03

I'll try to buy this ASAP- Right now, I just don't have time to play it with everything I'm doing. But I promise I'll be getting it soon! Cheesy

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #2 - 27.08.2010 at 08:07:03

Hooray!!!!!!

Cheesy Grin Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Reply #3 - 27.08.2010 at 08:30:51

I believe it's time to celebrate the David Byrnes way - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU&feature=autofb

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Down the hall on the 3rd right
Reply #4 - 27.08.2010 at 09:54:53

Played the demo, and it looks fantastic. Great work on it, Vern!  Grin

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Reply #5 - 27.08.2010 at 19:30:34

BTW - the top of the forum still say the game doesn't have a release date yet

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #6 - 28.08.2010 at 01:11:43

Thanks Leon, I fixed that.

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Reply #7 - 28.08.2010 at 01:22:14

No Problem Wink

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

Rhywun
Wanderer

Brooklyn
Reply #8 - 28.08.2010 at 10:29:18

Love the new touches - especially the platforms moving from room to room, and the "surprises" which pop up to help and/or reward you from time to time. I can't wait to see the creative and diabolical mansions that users will come up with!

IP Logged

jimbo52
Wanderer

Midnight Mansion is the
best!

Rhode Island USA
Reply #9 - 28.08.2010 at 22:19:33

did any one fix the start position in Castle Basano Normal in the released version

Regards
Jim

bolton52  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print