Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Favorite Mansion? (So far, at least) (Read 13580 times)
Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Down the hall on the 3rd right
Favorite Mansion? (So far, at least)
29.08.2010 at 02:34:53

I think mine's Citadel of Dr. Casseopeus. (I didn't spell that last word right... But I think everyone knows which one I'm talking about.)

So far, it's the most unique and I really think it shows off the new graphics. What do you guys think? What's your favorite?

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

Leon
Adventurer

Chichester, UK
Re: Favorite Mansion? (So far, at least)
Reply #1 - 29.08.2010 at 02:44:20

I enjoy DDD and Blackheart Keep

WWW Leon mybedroom6  
IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #2 - 29.08.2010 at 04:42:48

Mt. Peril and Jasperlone Mts. for me.

IP Logged

Rob Seegel
YaBB Administrator

Baltimore, MD
Reply #3 - 29.08.2010 at 04:45:48

Semi-Native wrote on 29.08.2010 at 04:42:48:
Mt. Peril and Jasperlone Mts. for me.

Mt Peril is my favorite for the moment. I haven't played Jasperlone Mts (Hard) yet.
« Last Edit: 29.08.2010 at 23:53:50 by Rob Seegel »  

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #4 - 01.09.2010 at 21:06:20

This Topic was moved here from MM2 Talk by Semi-Native.

IP Logged

VernJensen
YaBB Administrator

Los Angeles, CA
Reply #5 - 03.09.2010 at 03:54:08

This is a fascinating thread. Interesting to see how each player has different favorites! In my mind, this is a good reason why it's good to have multiple designers... each brings something different to the table.

My own personal favorite is Mt. Peril! I'm a huge fan of Tobin's work. (BTW, Tobin has recently come back to Midnight Mansion, and will likely be working with me on the sequel, as well as possibly on some expansion-pack mansions for MM2!)

IP Logged

Catwoman
Explorer

New Jersey, USA
Reply #6 - 03.09.2010 at 05:22:54

I still haven't made it through all of the mansions yet. (Obviously I haven't had as much free time as some of you.  Tongue)

So far I've really enjoyed Mt. Peril, Citadel and Dr. Demented's Den.

I throw myself against walls.
IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #7 - 03.09.2010 at 06:59:01

VernJensen wrote on 03.09.2010 at 03:54:08:
This is a fascinating thread. Interesting to see how each player has different favorites! In my mind, this is a good reason why it's good to have multiple designers... each brings something different to the table.

My own personal favorite is Mt. Peril! I'm a huge fan of Tobin's work. (BTW, Tobin has recently come back to Midnight Mansion, and will likely be working with me on the sequel, as well as possibly on some expansion-pack mansions for MM2!)

That is good news, indeed.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Alan Falcon
Wanderer

Vegas, baby
Reply #8 - 04.09.2010 at 15:11:13

Mt. Peril wins my vote for now, though I haven't gotten very far through the mansions to be honest.

-------> Original Designer of 'Falcon Manor', 'Chateau de Medusa'
-------> Now making iPhone games at FalconEmpire.com
IP Logged

jacobvann
Wanderer

Champaign, IL
Reply #9 - 07.09.2010 at 23:36:51

I'm slowly making my way through the mansions as well.  I am a big fan of Mt. Peril, but Citadel of Dr. Cassipoius is really high up there as well.  If I had to pick a favorite, I'd pick CoDC right now.

Have yet to really try Castle Basano or Jasperlone Mts., so my opinion might change. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print