Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Problem in Jasperlone Mts. Easy (Read 16118 times)
Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Problem in Jasperlone Mts. Easy
29.08.2010 at 21:39:07

See pic.  Jack is on the blue bat platform in 14897, which started from 14497. For some strange reason, the bat platform stops there and doesn't go down to where it's supposed to.  I've tried going back up and down a couple times, and it always stops here.

Also, there seems to be a key problem. I left the yellow doors in 14899 for last and I didn't have the last yellow key I needed. So I went to the right half of the mansion and then came back when I got a yellow key. I was going to see if I could finish the whole mansion this way, but then I got stuck here.

14897.png (175 KB | 394 )
14897.png

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Re: Problem in Jasperlone Mts. Easy
Reply #1 - 29.08.2010 at 22:03:16

Uh oh. This isn't good. I'll a quick update to Vern fixing this, and hopefully 1.0.1 will be out quickly, before most people get to Jasperlone Easy!

Keep in mind guys Normal and Hard (I checked) work just fine in this area. This is indeed a problem for easy. Just save your last save point and wait for 1.0.1.

Sorry about that guys!

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

miltrump
Lost One

Reply #2 - 31.08.2010 at 03:11:59

I thought I was going nuts and was wondering if something was missing.

IP Logged

ttyler1999
Lost One

We love the Midnight Mansion
game and all members
of the Midnight Mansion
Forums

Reply #3 - 31.08.2010 at 21:01:57

I have been stuck with this problem for the past day. I'm glad it's not just me...

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #4 - 01.09.2010 at 08:08:42

That's strange. Even with this issue still around, someone named Kelly on the high scores seems to have beaten the mansion. Huh

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
IP Logged

Olle the Greatest
Adventurer

Sweden
Reply #5 - 05.09.2010 at 21:22:04

Semi-Native wrote on 29.08.2010 at 21:39:07:
Also, there seems to be a key problem.

I too have a key problem, I have two yellow keys for the three doors in 14899, and I've been in both the left and right parts (and down, but I lack a red key). I also have one purple but two doors in 14700. Checked all of the map, and all the keys I see are behind doors...

"How come things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?"
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #6 - 05.09.2010 at 21:35:55

To open these three doors you need to find the key in 15096, 15299 and 14901. If you used any of these keys on the above areas above the three yellow doors, you'll have to finish those areas carefully and find the yellow keys.

Hmm... it seems if you don't use the three yellow keys and use the key on the top left door above the three doors it ends up in a stuck... Ill send an update to Vern.

IP Logged

Catwoman
Explorer

New Jersey, USA
Reply #7 - 06.09.2010 at 06:00:34

Anthony wrote on 05.09.2010 at 21:35:55:
Hmm... it seems if you don't use the three yellow keys and use the key on the top left door above the three doors it ends up in a stuck... Ill send an update to Vern.

Do you mean the door on the left in 14499? Because that's the one I just opened.  Undecided

And I see a few more players have finished the mansion with most of the $.

I throw myself against walls.
IP Logged

baconwarrior
Lost One

Reply #8 - 06.09.2010 at 11:20:59

Also missing that elusive yellow key.

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #9 - 08.09.2010 at 17:01:36

Same problem here- the batplat appears to stop early and the same lack of keys.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print