Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Tomb of Princes Easy Secrets (Read 50154 times)
miltrump
Lost One

Re: Tomb of Princes Easy Secrets
Reply #30 - 24.11.2011 at 13:38:21

Found them  Grin

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #31 - 24.11.2011 at 18:22:11

Congrats !! Smiley

IP Logged

B Diane Landon
Lost One

Reply #32 - 09.01.2012 at 00:09:48

OK PLEASE help. I have played this TOP easy many times. Every time I get 12 secrets. From reading your posts I think the 13th is left of the long pole on the far right of screen. But is it at top of pole or bottom?  I have guessed it may be beneath room 502 or 503 but have not found any way to get into it. I cannot die without 100 % on all levels.  I will be 69 in a couple months. Take pity. Give me another clue. Thank you.

B Diane Landon

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #33 - 10.01.2012 at 01:16:03

The 13th is in a room to the left of the long pole closer to the top than the bottom.  The hint is VERY subtle and has to do with the new glowing ability.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

B Diane Landon
Lost One

Reply #34 - 10.01.2012 at 02:45:53

Ok I am trying again. I found 12 right off first time I played and one is to the very far left of that pole. But someplace I am missing one. I will watch for glows. thanks.

B Diane Landon

IP Logged

B Diane Landon
Lost One

Reply #35 - 10.01.2012 at 03:23:43

OK, I have searched every room. The only glows on my screen are candle flames. I have seen your notes about stuff glowing but have not seen the glow. Yes, I have HD version. I even tried looking without my glasses to locate a glow. I really need  a better hint.

B Diane Landon

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #36 - 10.01.2012 at 03:30:19

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

There is one point where Jack is climbing down a vine through a wall and there are little ledges on each side of the vine for him to jump on. The opening is small and easy to miss. Did you get both of those? Sorry I don't have the room number offhand.

IP Logged

B Diane Landon
Lost One

Reply #37 - 10.01.2012 at 03:37:38

I have killed myself many times trying every notch sticking out close enough to a vine to jump.

B Diane Landon

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #38 - 10.01.2012 at 03:45:52

These are just little jumps, close to the vine. One on each side, at the same level.

IP Logged

B Diane Landon
Lost One

Reply #39 - 10.01.2012 at 08:19:08

33 lives later I have now jumped off every inch of every vine in this last section of the game (brown and gold area.) I still have not found clue 13. Either I am defective of my game is. But I located a new way to get from one vine into the angel area next to it. I thought that path was fixed after a previous note located a way in. My email is publicaddress@mindspring.com if you want to give me more information. I will jsut give up and go on to completely the other levels.

B Diane Landon

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print