Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Period Dramas (Read 4754 times)
Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Period Dramas
30.12.2011 at 07:19:51

For those of you who LOVE Period Dramas check out my youtube page.
click on the 9 teeny red squares in the upper right corner (switch to grid view) for the entire video list.
At the bottom of that page in the left corner, click "load more".

http://www.youtube.com/user/OMGaNEWBIE?feature=mhee

Also, you can watch both seasons of the 2 hottest new shows:

Downton Abbey
http://www.vidics.eu/watch/26807/Downton-Abbey-2010.html

Boardwalk Empire
http://www.vidics.eu/watch/27818/Boardwalk-Empire-2010.html

**This link gives you the full list of ALL Period movies.
http://enchantedserenityperiodfilms.blogspot.com/

Just copy the titles and paste them into one of the two Free movie
links below
to watch.  The best viewing link is Putlocker, if it's available.
No sign up fees.  No time limits.  Unless of course it's a MegaVideo link.

http://www.1channel.ch/

http://www.vidics.eu/

Happy New Year Everyone!    Smiley
« Last Edit: 21.01.2012 at 02:12:11 by Missy »  

Missy

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Re: Period Dramas
Reply #1 - 03.01.2012 at 20:09:39

Thanks Missy. At first Downton Abbey was a little slow but now I'm eagerly waiting for episode 4 (and season 2!)

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #2 - 06.01.2012 at 06:51:18

josephine wrote on 03.01.2012 at 20:09:39:
Thanks Missy. At first Downton Abbey was a little slow but now I'm eagerly waiting for episode 4 (and season 2!)

Your welcome Josephine, but I don't think you understand.  The links I gave for Downton Abbey and Boardwalk Empire have BOTH SEASONS, 1 & 2.

I am addicted to the music at the begining of DA, is so haunting, mysterious, secretive, turmoil, adventurous, depicting all that goes on in the series.  Well, for me, it sounds like that.  Full of melodrama.  hahahaha

It's nicer when you don't have to wait an entire week to watch it.  Save that link for season 3 and hopefully more seasons to come.

Missy

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #3 - 08.01.2012 at 12:20:32

I got that those were links, but I've been watching DA on TV. I hate waiting but it just looks way better in hi-def on big screen than on a 27" computer monitor (especially something dark and moody like DA.) Usually I don't watch series TV until at least one season is out on DVD/BD, but some shows suck you in  Smiley

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #4 - 09.01.2012 at 01:44:35

josephine wrote on 08.01.2012 at 12:20:32:
I got that those were links, but I've been watching DA on TV. I hate waiting but it just looks way better in hi-def on big screen than on a 27" computer monitor (especially something dark and moody like DA.) Usually I don't watch series TV until at least one season is out on DVD/BD, but some shows suck you in  Smiley

Hi Josephine,

For Christmas, my friend bought me the hook up that will allow me to watch all the FREE movies I find on my computer, on my huge TV.  Perhaps you should look into it. 

He got the wires from the Apple Store, but I found the same stuff on Amazon.com
for much less.  If your thinking of this system, your best bet is to make sure you have the right specs, bcos the Apple store gave him the wrong ones.  I drew out the back of my TV plugs, model & name, as well as the Mac plugs, model & name and then went back to Apple.  It turned out that they did not have one of the parts that is needed so I had to go to another store to get the 2nd piece.  Once you know the correct wires/parts you need, then you can check out Amazon.com to compare prices. 

Just food for thought.  It's pretty expensive.  About $100 + going thru Apple & the other store for two parts.

Anyway, it was a real work out during the Christmas rush but it was worth it.  Now I can watch all the movies on my huge TV, instead of on my Mac.

Missy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print