Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Need Beta Testers ! (Read 19990 times)
SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Need Beta Testers !
28.08.2013 at 00:33:28

Quite a while back, Freddy and I started work on an MM2 sort of Catacombs....
It's called "
Hanging Gardens of Babylon
".  Smiley
There are two sections needing testing.

Would there be anyone interested in beta testing ?

Thanks,
SandyBean  Smiley

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Re: Need Beta Testers !
Reply #1 - 28.08.2013 at 00:44:43

I volunteer, Sandy! Smiley

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #2 - 28.08.2013 at 02:26:44

OK Rose !  Sounds great  Smiley
Just PM me your email addy and I'll 'zip' you the file !

Please remember, as this is MM2, it needs pre-Lion to be compatible  Smiley

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #3 - 28.08.2013 at 07:11:15

SandyBean wrote on 28.08.2013 at 02:26:44:
Please remember, as this is MM2, it needs pre-Lion to be compatible  Smiley

Or use the solution here  Cool

Btw, I beta tested the first part of Hanging Gardens for Freddy many years ago but he never released it.  Are you working collaboratively with him now?  I once asked him  for permission to release the first part but he never answered.

You can send me the zipfile if you want.  I'd like to check it out if I find any spare time.  Nice to have someone still building mansions.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #4 - 28.08.2013 at 07:23:07

Yes Indeed, that's right ! Thanks for reminding me Brell.  Now everyone can build using this conversion.

Freddy and I worked on the first two sections of Hanging Gardens of Babylon a couple of years back, and we beta tested each others sections.

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #5 - 28.08.2013 at 20:56:16

If they are beta tested by you both the CM should be ready for upload  Wink

Do you have Freddy's permission to release it?

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #6 - 29.08.2013 at 02:13:29

SandyBean, I couldn't get the mansion to open in MM2. When I unzipped it, the Created date, Modified date, and Last Opened date are all 9/15/10 and it opens in MM1. Are you sure you sent me the right file?

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #7 - 29.08.2013 at 03:42:05

@ Brell: If I recall, Freddy and I were going to release it, but wanted to wait until after the MM2 was released.

@ Semi-Native: The mansion is in my MM EP folder, one that was used to build pre-release of MM2.  I'm not sure what to do to at this point, as I'm not very computer savvy !!!  Sorry  Smiley
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks,
SandyBean  Smiley

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #8 - 29.08.2013 at 04:14:58

Yes, there is something wrong with the mansion.  I can open it in the right builder by dragging it on the top of the builder.  I can change it and save it but it still has got the wrong icon and doesn't open in MM2.  I do not know what is wrong.  Maybe Rob Seegel will know what to do.

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #9 - 29.08.2013 at 05:34:09

I hope Rob checks in here soon.  Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print