Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Check point 3 (Read 10231 times)
Pooja
Wanderer

India
Check point 3
11.04.2015 at 23:22:51

At check point 3, it says i must have 19 secrets and $7100...i have all the 19 secrets but 6500$ only...i dun knw where am i missing 600 $...any hint ?
is it got to be related with the dark room below ? i.e. room 17108 & 17109 ..the 237 shields room ? i took all the coins but couldnt got to the shields... Shocked

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Re: Check point 3
Reply #1 - 11.04.2015 at 23:32:04

You will not be able to get all shields. You have to start over from Save point 2 and see what you have missed. It is a hard mansion to play and some hidden parts are not obvious. You need to walk all over, do the kneeling and jumping to find everything. It is hard for us to say where you missed the money.

IP Logged

Pooja
Wanderer

India
Reply #2 - 13.04.2015 at 01:21:50

but the check point says 19 secrets...and i have 19 secrets ..which means no money is hidden...n i cant see any visible money bags or coins...still i am missing 600 $ Shocked Sad

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #3 - 13.04.2015 at 01:34:58

Money can be hidden even if you have all secrets. You might just have been one pixel away from it. If you walk trough the part of the mansion again make note of if you can hear money landing when you enter a room.

IP Logged

Pooja
Wanderer

India
Reply #4 - 17.04.2015 at 17:06:37

I have tried evry possible place, evry possible jump...just cant get it though ...
v frustrated ....i was having the required no of secrets and money at 2nd checkpoint...n i have played that area between 2 and 3rd 5-6 times not...with same results... Sad 6500 dollars instead of 7100 ...god knows where the hell m i missing those 600 $

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #5 - 17.04.2015 at 18:59:31

Have you also looked for secret places beneath Jack's feet? It's been ages since I played this mansion, so I can't really help you out here. Freddy was a master at hiding things.

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #6 - 17.04.2015 at 21:37:24

Hi Pooja Ahua- did you find the area that says something like "This mansion has 230 shields?" The rucksack maze has hidden coins too.

IP Logged

Pooja
Wanderer

India
Reply #7 - 20.04.2015 at 13:13:02

yes josephine...i did find tht area where it says this mansion has 237 shields ...i found 6 silver coins in each of 2 dark rooms....then in the rugsack maze, however, i collected only those coins, which we can see...i didnt find any hidden coins .. Shocked although i jumped in went in evry possible area i could.

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #8 - 20.04.2015 at 17:02:28

Did you find all the hidden treasure in 16911?

IP Logged

Pooja
Wanderer

India
Reply #9 - 21.04.2015 at 16:14:10

hi josephine...i jus found treasure behind red bags (i had found that earlier as well) but that was not hidden, is there some more treasure apart from those behind red bags ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print