Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
THE COMPLEX:  Another aquaMat mansion coming soon (Read 22126 times)
SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Re: THE COMPLEX:  Another aquaMat mansion coming s
Reply #20 - 11.06.2009 at 23:38:55

OK Wingy, I KNOW you are not 12, but you are young, and still very wise beyond your years with the fabulous mansions you have built.   Cheesy

Still wondering though, what "Rumpleberrysauce" means, it is a New Brunswickian term????  ~ LOL   Roll Eyes

Once we all know what it means, it may one day show up in a mansion's BB ?

take care, and keep laughing!

SandyBean Smiley

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #21 - 12.06.2009 at 02:59:37

Complete definition:

The term Rumple (rum•ple) |ˈrəmpəl| (rumpled)
to give a creae, ruffled, or a dishelveled appearance to

Origin: Early 16th Century, from the Middle Dutch word rompel.

Now a berry is a plain noun. Sauce is an adjective describing a noun.

Now when you get down to it, it means the sauce of a rumpled berry, which I used in a exclamatory way meaning the obligatory sense of a metaphor. Or I could just say you rumpled my feelings of the sauce that works in my head making my brain alive, making myself very surprised.

Or something like that.

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #22 - 13.06.2009 at 01:15:01

WoW   Smiley  Wingy !!!

Holy
SUGARGUMPOTS
is your mastery of the English language ever awesome !!!   Nice to see young folk who can express themselves so eloquently !

(BTW: You might be able to figure out what that one means, I have used it for years, but never knew it's origins!)

Not wanting to completely hijack this thread on aquaMat's latest creation, just having some fun!   "Jack and I" are still very much looking forward to its release.

take care all, and thanks for the fun Wingy!

SandyBean  Smiley

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #23 - 14.06.2009 at 01:18:45

Anthony wrote on 12.06.2009 at 02:59:37:
Now a berry is a plain noun. Sauce is an adjective describing a noun.

Ahem....?!
Sauce is an adjective ????  
What does that make of  "apple sauce" or "horseradish sauce" then ?
Just because "apple" is a noun it doesn't make "sauce" an adjective, does it?

No adjective in either of the terms above....as far as I'm concerned !

I might have slept thru a fair share of my school days but some things I feel I DO remember.......  Wink

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #24 - 14.06.2009 at 08:36:55

Woah I believe this is how Canadians do it.

Lol you're probably right there Aquamat. Oops. OH well.
« Last Edit: 16.06.2009 at 05:09:17 by Anthony »  

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #25 - 15.06.2009 at 17:21:49

To get back on topic here:

THE COMPLEX has been sent out to the admins last Thursday.

Smiley

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print