Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mansion updates (Read 6452 times)
Scout
Wanderer

Mansion updates
28.12.2007 at 12:44:09

Sorry - didn't know where to post this - but I would be grateful to know where I can download the MM 1.0.9 update. I've searched the site, and the only clue is on the "updates" page it says to get it from the "download page"...

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Re: Mansion updates
Reply #1 - 28.12.2007 at 13:09:15

MM 1.0.9 is not the newest version. It is now 1.1.0. And very soon there will be 1.1.1. Fixing a starting problem in Falcon Manor Easy and perfecting the new world high score lists.

The free updates for owners of any older version of the MM-game you can always find here:
http://www.actionsoft.com/mm/download.html

On our boards, you always get informed about new versions of MM at Announcements / Midnight Mansion Updates.

IP Logged

Scout
Wanderer

Reply #2 - 03.01.2008 at 04:41:53

Thanks, Freddy.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #3 - 03.01.2008 at 04:50:51

No no. I need to thank you! Because of your post, I know now that it has sense to announce the updates of our game in the upper left corner of the homepage with a DIRECT LINK to the downloadpage.

IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #4 - 05.01.2008 at 01:04:11

Ehm.. what for a computer have Intel. I see this on no computer???  Undecided

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #5 - 23.01.2008 at 00:00:02

A G5 have Leopard but not Intel that's going not MM Intel for that Mac?? Why?  Undecided

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Jackie
Wanderer

Washington State, USA
Reply #6 - 23.01.2008 at 10:34:14

Chippy wrote on 23.01.2008 at 00:00:02:
A G5 have Leopard but not Intel that's going not MM Intel for that Mac?? Why?  Undecided

????  What are you asking, Mikee?  Intel Core 2 Duo is the processor in my iMac G5.  I use the Intel icon.

Congratulations on your Spider Palace high scores.

Hopelessly lost but making good time.

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #7 - 23.01.2008 at 16:24:45

Jackie wrote on 23.01.2008 at 10:34:14:
Chippy wrote on 23.01.2008 at 00:00:02:
A G5 have Leopard but not Intel that's going not MM Intel for that Mac?? Why?  Undecided

????  What are you asking, Mikee?  Intel Core 2 Duo is the processor in my iMac G5.  I use the Intel icon.

Congratulations on your Spider Palace high scores.

Actually, Jackie, if you have  Mac with an Intel processor, then it is not a G5  Wink   It can be a MacBook, an iMac etc. but the G3, 4 and 5 was used to distinct between PowerPC processors.

But you are right of course that intel Macs use the intel version of MM.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Jackie
Wanderer

Washington State, USA
Reply #8 - 24.01.2008 at 00:06:59

OK, I stand corrected, Brell.   Smiley  I had a G3 and G4.  The Hardware Overview on my Mac shows:   Model Identifier:iMac5,1  so I assumed this was G5.  All I know is that it works wonderfully as have all my Macs starting with a Mac +.

Hopelessly lost but making good time.

IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #9 - 25.01.2008 at 01:35:31

Thank you Jackie i know i love Spider Palace  Roll Eyes Wink

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print