Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Version 1.1 of Church just sent to admin (Read 18939 times)
SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Re: Version 1.1 of Church just sent to admin
Reply #10 - 16.08.2009 at 06:29:38

Dear Semi-Native,

You are a miracle worker.    Smiley    Thank you for taking the time and trouble to update Church, it is a weird and wonderful mansion, and I'm sure Sam would be honoured !

I have been through up to save 4 a few times now, sometimes rushing, and losing all Jack's poor lives, but ...... We have Found A Room We Didn't Remember from the first time it came out !!!  

Egads, (that's just for you Wingy ~ LOL) ..... the money in this room would make a fish swim through air !   Not sure how to get to it without dying though, so I'm hoping Jack will find another way in tonight, when we enter the Church at midnight !!!!!

Thanks so much again, you have made many people very happy !

Take care,

SandyBean

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #11 - 16.08.2009 at 08:23:24

...Egads? Sorry I'm confused! Huh

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #12 - 16.08.2009 at 18:34:39

Sandy Bean, thank you.

This room, 17880, is near the end of the mansion. This is one of those areas that I couldn't figure out how to fix. Did you enter the room from above? There used to be a visible ladder which I covered up, hoping nobody would discover it. Because once Jack goes down that ladder, he can't figure out how to stay alive in 17880. At least my Jack couldn't.

This is another problem I'll try to find a solution for. You will come to 17880 again at the end. Some of the money remains behind the wall. I'll try to get in contact with Sam, but I don't know if he's still around.
Undecided

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #13 - 17.08.2009 at 08:29:05

Hi Semi-Native,

I found this wonderful extravaganza from the room above, where there are two ladders going down into it, but from each one, Jack can only die a rich man!   Cry

Then, continuing the mansion, I found it later, the proper way, and my Jack hit the "JackPot", but could not get to the other bags we could hear dropping ....  such a tease!

No worries about fixing it, it's just one of those "Jack Beware" that once you have tried and died, you don't try it again.

We finished the mansion, but not with all secrets, so may have to risk our lives in there again !   Heaven forbid, going into Church twice in one weekend, are we devout or what ! ~ LOL ~

Thanks so much for the hard work and dedication you put into making "Church" a finished mansion.  It is mucho appreciated !    Cool    Sam would be proud.  Maybe one day you and he can work on a Church sequel together ?   Roll Eyes

Thanks again, and take care,

SandyBean Smiley

IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Down the hall on the 3rd right
Reply #14 - 17.08.2009 at 08:33:36

Just wanted to thank you, Semi-Native, for fixing up my mansion! I was a bit young when I built it, and I there's definitely a couple mistakes. I'm glad you fixed it up, now everyone can enjoy this without all the unnecessary deaths!  Grin

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #15 - 17.08.2009 at 08:45:58

Anthony wrote on 16.08.2009 at 08:23:24:
...Egads? Sorry I'm confused! Huh

Wingy, my dear young Canadian/ English Scholar.  

I made this mention because you, and only you, could come up with great sayings like 'Holy Rumpleberry sauce', and then give us a definition to boot ~!    Cheesy

I am hoping to  hear more of these creative sayings from you, and included my 'fish swimming through air' to entice you !

One day, I will again make another mansion, but this time, I would like to have BB's with "Wingy Sayings" on them.  Your input/help would be greatly appreciated.

Take care,

SandyBean  Smiley

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #16 - 17.08.2009 at 18:41:47

Sam, hello, it's great to hear from you! If you could PM me about that particular room I'd appreciate it. Is Jack meant to go into it from above? If so, how does he avoid dying?

Thanks!

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #17 - 17.08.2009 at 21:01:45

Yeah, Sam !!

When I was recently playing The Lost Jungle 1+2 and The Church again I was really thinking "where is Sam now?" and I wished we would get a new mansion from you anytime soon.

I've always liked your style very much....it is highly original !

Please - start designing again...whenever you find the time !!
Wink

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #18 - 17.08.2009 at 21:05:01

And one other thing:

It really took Semi-Native's great improved update of The Church before I realised that I had apparently never seen the end of The Church before.
(I always thought I had finished it, right when it was first released!)

So thank you very much, Semi-Native!

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Down the hall on the 3rd right
Reply #19 - 17.08.2009 at 22:11:23

I'm just going to post what happens in this thread. (With the :"Mystery Room.")

That room was supposed to be the third room in the treasure area- You were supposed to come in to that room from the left.
You were supposed to drop into the treasure area from a ladder in room 17679. Does that make sense?  Undecided

It's been awhile... Haha.
I'll be making mansions again as soon as I have the time.
The program I'm in at my school pretty much gives me Saturday off, and I work for the rest of the week... But I'm dropping out of it next year (Because I do want a life outside of school.)
So that may mean I'll start building again!

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print