Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Secrets and Money in Citadel of Dr. Cassiopus Hard (Read 4996 times)
Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Secrets and Money in Citadel of Dr. Cassiopus Hard
08.10.2010 at 03:40:31

I've never been able to find the 8th red key for the end, and I've never gotten more than 81% secrets.  Angry

I notice one player finished with 30,000 and 100% secrets. There is a room (forgot to note the room number) in the last section before the finish area where you must choose between a back pack or money bags. I always need the back pack to carry the keys, so can't get that money. Hmmm, I just had a thought...  maybe there's a back pack hidden somewhere and that's one of the missing secrets?

IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Re: Secrets and Money in Citadel of Dr. Cassiopus Hard
Reply #1 - 08.10.2010 at 16:32:26

Spoiler one, about backpacks:
No, this is the only backpack, and the 30000$ cannot be achieved without it. I thought of this choice as, you can buy yourself an extra Jack if you need one.

Spoiler two, about red keys:

They have Hints. And there is a Hint for the Hints, if I remember well, but you almost need to know the solution to notice it.

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

BO PEEP
Lost One

GREECE
Re: Citadel of Dr. Cassiopus Hard-RM 16520
Reply #2 - 10.10.2010 at 03:35:57

Ι have tried to find a path through this room without success. Any help or hint would be really great . I am falling at every attempt /at every colour brick. The mansions are really great fun - but a bit fed up with this one.

BO PEEP

IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #3 - 10.10.2010 at 04:16:12

You failed at every colour brick ? Huh

Answer to the puzzle -
it's the blue path (the letters of BLUE are in the word NEBULA, and similarly for the other colours). The first blue brick is a bit far away indeed, so jump carefully!

IP Logged

BO PEEP
Lost One

GREECE
Reply #4 - 10.10.2010 at 21:53:30

Toybox

Thanks for the clue .After I posted I did find the way through. I had forgotton that re-entering  "reset" the room . I feel like  an idiot now.

Thanks again

Bo Peep

IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #5 - 10.10.2010 at 23:17:46

Ah, it happens to me all the time. Forgetting that the room is reset (more with grey door puzzles), and feeling like an idiot  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print