Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Jack stuck in A Yellow submarine? (Read 12768 times)
Veronika
Wanderer

Slovenia
Jack stuck in A Yellow submarine?
31.07.2011 at 17:13:29

Not sure If I missed something but I'm stuck in room 15488. When I went to the upper platform I've missed it and it only goes up to the next room once so even if Jack leaves the room the platform goes so quickly there's no way to catch it. So Jack is stuck- can not go further.

Am I missing something? Smiley

You Jacked my day... thank you ever so much!!

IP Logged

Veronika
Wanderer

Slovenia
Re: Jack stuck in A Yellow submarine?
Reply #1 - 31.07.2011 at 17:17:00

Yes, I was missing something  Embarrassed I found another way out. This is a great mansion even after years of playing and designing I still get blind sided. Well done Sandybean!

You Jacked my day... thank you ever so much!!

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #2 - 31.07.2011 at 20:10:08

This Topic was moved here from MM2 Talk by brell.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

nancygevans
Wanderer

California
Need hint in Yellow Submarine
Reply #3 - 12.08.2011 at 08:08:57

After I reach the first save point and return to the purple door I can't find a green key to proceed. I go down one level to 15697 and can jump over to a platform but can't go further. How about a hint?

Great mansion! thanks

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #4 - 12.08.2011 at 16:35:23

Hi nancy-

..... SPOILER ALERT ...

There are more rooms in the "basement" area near 15697. The green key is down there somewhere.

Post if you need a more specific hint  Smiley

IP Logged

nancygevans
Wanderer

California
Reply #5 - 13.08.2011 at 09:30:28

Yes I need a more specific hint. I know there are rooms beyond 15697 and I jump to one platform, take a step up and can't proceed.  Undecided

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #6 - 13.08.2011 at 13:20:35

Hi nancy-

..... BIG SPOILER ALERT .....

Go past the purple door and take the secret ladder down to 15697. Go left to 15696 and take the secret ladder down to the floor, then go back to 15697. Take the secret ladder down to the next level of the basement. The green key is there, along with several more rooms.

Smiley

IP Logged

nancygevans
Wanderer

California
Reply #7 - 14.08.2011 at 00:44:38

Thanks! Sometimes I'm so dense! Cry

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #8 - 14.08.2011 at 02:37:40

Not at all Nancy....part of the fun I had building AYS was to put in sneakily hinted ways for Jack to come and go, and some of them Jack has to really search for to find !

In the Easy version that I am still working on, there will be a new twist, and hopefully something that has not been done before, plus the whole mansion will be much more 'ching ching...let that cash register ring'  Grin

Thanks for playing, and take care,

SandyBean Smiley

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #9 - 20.07.2012 at 05:06:14

This mansion sure is a Sherlock Holmes Extraordinaire!

I think that there is a problem.  In room 15091 the rising brick that brought Jack up there, disappeared and Jack can't get back down to finish exploring.

Soooo, that leaves him to explore the upper part of the mansion.  Now Jack can't get back down at all bcos room 15089 won't let him.  Pls see pic of Jack in this room, in the lower left corner.

Also in room 15089, that rising brick that has a hidden lever, well, it's very precarious, more like a cheap death, bcos Jack moves himself when pulling the lever and falls to his death. 

Help please.

Modified.  Okay, I figured out that the stairs go all the way to the bottom on the outside of the roof & now Jack finally got back into the mansion, but that rising brick in room 15091 should not disappear, should it???

Picture_3_036.png (151 KB | 401 )
Picture_3_036.png

Missy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print