Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I'm back! (Read 13577 times)
Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
I'm back!
17.12.2013 at 14:38:12

Hey everyone! Smiley

I'm back, with some new english skills too Wink

It's a long time since I've been here, cause things mainly weren't working very well in my RL, School and also in the Family itself.. But hey, that's the past! I've grown older these days and learned pretty much about almost everything, or so.

I'm just happy my english knowledge had increased a lot since the last time I was here (heck, I can't even remember when that time was xD). Still, I have to learn much more in english, cause (except for my own language) I love english pretty much and also thought about going to London and stay there for like a year, to learn so much more.. but hey, before I start off with my lifestory, I just wanted to say "Hi, I'm back again"

Hope you guys and girls are doing well here :3

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Re: I'm back!
Reply #1 - 17.12.2013 at 19:13:28

Hi Mikee, it's so nice to hear from you! I'm sorry to hear you had problems in the past, but am very happy that life is good for you these days. Your English is wonderful, congratulations. I think English must be one of the hardest languages to learn because there are so many exceptions to the rules, so kudos to you.

Unfortunately, the MM community is not what it used to be. Vern has been too busy with his job to be able to keep up with MM, so there is no level builder or mansion that will work with any Mac OS after Snow Leopard. However, we do have MM HD to play on Lion or above, so you might want to download that.

Hope to hear from you again.

Smiley

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #2 - 18.12.2013 at 01:04:08

Hi Mikee! Long time no see! Yes your English has improved a lot. There ins't a lot of activity in theis community but it isn't dead yet! Even Aquamat pop in for a short while.

I hope  to hear from you again soon!

Smiley

IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #3 - 18.12.2013 at 07:12:02

Nice to hear from you two, and thanks for the compliments of my english skills Happy

Still I need to learn much more! And I also think english is (at last for me) one of the easier languages to learn, for example, french is a lot harder to learn cause of all the special endings and "éàè" in there Cheesy

And I'm sorry to hear that Vern has a hard time to get through now, I can feel with him totally. But at the bright side, the forum isn't "dead" yet, and there's still a plenty of users who visit it daily I think, so the game goes on. I bought myself the HD Version (Episod 1 & 2) already, but did not play it through all difficulties yet, cause its christmas time and the shop I'm working for has a lot to do these day, but it's okay :3

I still have my old G4 Mac standing there in the corner, so if I got some time, maybe I'll start designing a new Mansion, but I need some more space on my table to put it back on. Right now I'm using my Windows Desktop Smiley

And Yeah, maybe some time soon we'll have a Midnight Mansion HD Builder, but that's not the most important thing for now Wink

crisscross24  
IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #4 - 18.12.2013 at 14:44:31

Hi Mikee, welcome back!

Like rose said, it's not as busy as before but people are still playing MM (and building! Section 3 of the MM2 "community" mansion HGoB is in beta testing right now, and I have a MM1/HD mansion coming in January  Smiley  )

IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #5 - 18.12.2013 at 15:33:04

Good to see you too Josephine!  Smiley

Yup, that's true, and I'm totally excited to play your Mansion when it comes out :3

crisscross24  
IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #6 - 22.12.2013 at 02:09:39

Welcome Back Mikee !!!  It's great to hear from you and your English is Superb !
Looking forward to more mansions, and hopefully more building going on with MM

Merry Christmas ! to All  Cheesy

IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #7 - 22.12.2013 at 06:41:00

Hellouw SandyBean, good to see you too :3
And yes, also looking forward to play new Mansions from you guys/girls.

Maybe after 2013 ends, I'll have some time to make (a) new Mansion(s) too, cause I've some ideas to put in them  Smiley

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #8 - 22.12.2013 at 09:05:52

Yay, MM is still alive!  Grin

Looking forward to any new mansions coming our way.

IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Down the hall on the 3rd right
Reply #9 - 23.12.2013 at 06:07:17

Good to see you, Mikee!

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2