Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Downloadable now! (Read 12710 times)
Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Downloadable now!
24.02.2007 at 05:07:48

At the "3 Lists"
Dominator
is there for you all.

After downloading you have a folder that contains the mansion, a sub-folder with data AND a read-me-first textfile. Well, read it first! That always helps. Wink

Because of the included data in the subfolder, keep in mind that the downloadingprocess may take a while: a few minutes.

IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Down the hall on the 3rd right
Re: Downloadable now!
Reply #1 - 24.02.2007 at 05:27:01

I dont' believe it. It doesn't work. There's something wrong with my MM, because the exact same message came up when I did starcraft. Unbelievible!!! There's something wrong here, and I don't know what, because it's not the game data files that are missing, I think it's something else. It says -192(res not found)  Huh I don't get it, the EXACT same thing happened with starcraft... Is there a new download of MM that I'm missing??? Could someone help me out?  Sad

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #2 - 24.02.2007 at 05:39:02

Sam, I send you the dmg-file for MM 1.0.7 by email. Try to install MM again.

I really hope it helps you.

Btw, since you like music, the best song ever made is playing here right now: Bohemian Rhapsody from Queen. English of course. Wink

EDIT: Sorry, that doesn't work. The dmg-file is 21 MB which is too large. I will put it in the next post AFTER changing the maximum size for attachments. Keep in mind that it will take several minutes to download it!

IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Reply #3 - 24.02.2007 at 05:40:58

you guys over there DO have the best music ever!!!

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

ryos
Explorer

Colorado, USA

Utah, USA
Reply #4 - 24.02.2007 at 05:52:31

Err...could he not just redownload MM from the official site? Would that be too easy?

"Fun game: try to post a YouTube comment so stupid that people realize you must be joking.  (Hint: this is impossible)" -Randall Munroe

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #5 - 24.02.2007 at 06:00:19

Of course. But it was more or less a YELLOW hint.  Wink Whenever you download something,
SAVE
the dmg-file. That saves a lot of time to re-install applications etc. And you avoid that you suddenly need something that is NOT downloadable anymore.

Btw, is
Dominator
working in ...?

IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Reply #6 - 24.02.2007 at 06:27:59

IT WORKED!!!! thanks a bunch freddy! Grin Grin Grin Grin

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #7 - 24.02.2007 at 06:31:03

Do NEVER ill-treat MM again, Sam! Wink

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #8 - 24.02.2007 at 06:54:29

That means StarCraft works! Get playing!  Cool And acculy, I think the music in the Dominator was kind of repetitive! I had to turn it off after awhile!  Sad

Here's my rating for Dominator:
Graphics: 5/5
Sound: 4/5
Music: 2/5
Mansion: 4/5

The original data and all the inclued mansions I think would be 5/5!

Wait until Ted comes out after the expanion comes out! I already drew the splash and part of Ted walking, jumping and sadly, dying. It's going to be a big hit! Not as big as Dominator though... well it might be bigger, and the music might be better, and the sound, and the mansion will be ok. But me, a 13 year old teen, make something as good as a middle aged man? I don't think so. Well about the story... it's basicly of Ted starting on his island and going on his boat (Which I'll make a moving platform that looks like a boat that goes between the rooms) to mainland. Then he'll pass through town, then through the forest, then through the volcanoes, then he'll make it to Sird's Fortress. In there, Ted will find Sird, and destroy him. (Some how, I'm still thinking about it)

This will all be in the future. Anyways... back to subject... Smiley

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #9 - 24.02.2007 at 07:10:09

Take it easy, Wingy! The first usual questions are: did you finish this mansion and how?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print