Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
The 8 new Mansions (Read 20528 times)
Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
The 8 new Mansions
17.04.2007 at 01:49:25

Hey Vern,

I am to be built even to it all 8 original Mansion again. Thus all from Easy to hard. May I make this at all?

Embarrassed

I hope, because I have already with 2 Mansion in the easy mode finally...

crisscross24  
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Re: The 8 new Mansions
Reply #1 - 18.04.2007 at 01:31:43

Mikee,
what's the point of re-building all original mansions ??

I don't get it ?!   Undecided

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #2 - 18.04.2007 at 02:44:15

I think the point of it would be to see if you could beat the whole game with only saves that he will put every mansion! This mansion will be bigger then MMaM!! Shocked

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #3 - 18.04.2007 at 16:07:43

Whaaat ???

Is he building ALL 8 mansions into 1 single huge mansion ?
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #4 - 18.04.2007 at 21:54:47

Thats what I heard from his many PMs to me asking me if I wanted to help! I said Im sorry I couldn't cuz' there's Ted, school and my entry...

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #5 - 18.04.2007 at 22:38:04

aquaMat wrote on 18.04.2007 at 16:07:43:
Whaaat ???

Is he building ALL 8 mansions into 1 single huge mansion ?
Shocked Shocked Shocked

ummm aquamat.... lol

I again assemble all 8 original Mansion, but naturally not all in one, but everyone has its own Mansion. I again make all of Falcon Manor easy to Spider Palace hard... And actually I had Vern in demand however if it ask so beautifully??
Wink

Thus if someone me liked to help were that very nicely, but I believed for the moment am it nevertheless all on contest calm... But if someone had time, please this is to announce itself with a PM.

Cheesy

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #6 - 18.04.2007 at 22:39:32

Anthony wrote on 18.04.2007 at 02:44:15:
I think the point of it would be to see if you could beat the whole game with only saves that he will put every mansion! This mansion will be bigger then MMaM!! Shocked

Think rather not too much wingy!  Wink Tongue

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #7 - 18.04.2007 at 22:41:50

Well if you are going to put all the mansions together, since each mansion is aprox. 100 rooms, it will be 800 rooms! But there's still a question pounding me on the head... what's the point of making all 8 mansions together? You can just play them one at a time in the game, and better, you get to put them up on the web highscores!  Shocked

IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #8 - 18.04.2007 at 22:54:25

Wingy, Whether they on the Highscore cunning do not land believe I now for it would have Vern it first would check and afterwards it as much I believe no to say anyway... The point is I would like gladly times which larger to do in the Midnight Mansion... you and all different to have completely large plans which mm concerns. To ex. Ted. I know like one such a thing to make cannot 
Cry
Therefore I thought which I also to something for doing have and simply stupidly am, do not make I the eight Mansion again again. This make it very Fun! And so one can itself also well pastimes.

But, back to contest:
The three winners and the others took part in, this Mansion also used in the expansion-pack? Is that called it new eight Mansion into the play is done?... But which for names we are to take?
And one must the normal diagram take or can its own to everyone take. Because if everyone can take its own has I no more chance. Because I use the normal diagram.

I take to it am somewhat much ask, but answer her nevertheless before first May come.

Mikee

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #9 - 19.04.2007 at 00:48:46

From what I understood, you are allowed to use your own (custom) graphics but, of course, it is not obligatory. For instance, if I participate, I would use the normal set.

Also, Psychotronic said that the use of custom graphics wouldn't count much in his vote. A nicely constructed mansion (interesting to explore) with normal graphics would get more points than a badly devised one with custom graphics. I am sure the other judges agree. So, do not feel afraid to use the standard set!

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print