Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The 8 new Mansions (Read 20527 times)
Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Re: The 8 new Mansions
Reply #10 - 19.04.2007 at 01:56:18

Okay Toybox, Then I times to work continued to sit down. And also times something eat  Wink

Mahlzeit!  Tongue

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #11 - 19.04.2007 at 02:11:00

One asks to all:

To build who me to help eight original Mansion again? I cannot place naturally any longer much to the selection from the Mansion, because I have already 2 finished and are to third to it it to construct. The time does not play rolls, but it must already be within this yearly...
First a Easy version must appear by that me to help wants. Afterwards I will look at it and will evaluate it. If it is good can he another Mansion make (also a Easy version). If no more Easy closes is must for this one normally version of it make which it so far from Mansion completed.

For more information, or if it understood not completely you please writes me a PM. There I will explain everything again to you. I would gladly be if someone would announce myself.

Regards

Mikee

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Psychotronic
Explorer

Alaska
Reply #12 - 19.04.2007 at 06:13:42

I don't understand this at all. Nothing about it makes sense. Are the mansions you are making different from the original 8 mansions? And if they are different, then why are you saying that you're making the original 8 mansions again? Do they have the same structure as the original 8, but different monsters and treasure? Do they just have different graphics? Are they exactly the same?

I suggest getting a German speaker to translate this idea for us. Toybox, are you up for it?

IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #13 - 19.04.2007 at 06:36:53

So far I haven't understood either. Ach, Babelfish  Roll Eyes

Mikee, can you explain in German what you are doing with the mansions? I would be happy to translate it for you afterwards.

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #14 - 21.04.2007 at 00:17:01

Ok wenn du es so willst toybox...  Tongue

Ich habe vor alle 8 Original Mansion die beim spiel vorhanden sind wenn man auf Easy oder so geht neu zu gestalten. Alle Mansions von Easy bis Hard gestalte ich neu. Natürlich nicht alle in einem Mansion sondern jeder hat sein eigenes. Und meine frage ist gewesen, ob mir jemand helfen könnte mir Mansions zu machen. Also z.B Falcon Manor Easy. Ich habe bis jetzt schon 2 fertig und bin am dritten dran. Doch momentan wird es schwer weil dieser Contest dazu kommt. Also falls jemand helfen möchte soll er mir eine PM schreiben. Die Zeit bei dem du das Mansion aufbauen musst ist nicht begrenzt, aber du hast auch nicht ein Jahr zeit  Wink

Für die Engländer kann es bitte jemand übersetzen. Mein Übersetzter ist halt echt nicht das beste.

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #15 - 21.04.2007 at 00:43:31

...What did he say? Huh

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Psychotronic
Explorer

Alaska
Reply #16 - 21.04.2007 at 00:47:04

We'll find out pretty soon. Read the thread.

IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #17 - 21.04.2007 at 00:48:14

Toybox translated then....

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #18 - 21.04.2007 at 01:10:34

Bitte Toybox beeil dich  Tongue

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Toybox
Treasure Hunter

Kiel, Germany
Reply #19 - 21.04.2007 at 04:31:02

Chippy wrote on 21.04.2007 at 00:17:01:
Ich habe vor alle 8 Original Mansion die beim spiel vorhanden sind wenn man auf Easy oder so geht neu zu gestalten. Alle Mansions von Easy bis Hard gestalte ich neu. Natürlich nicht alle in einem Mansion sondern jeder hat sein eigenes. Und meine frage ist gewesen, ob mir jemand helfen könnte mir Mansions zu machen. Also z.B Falcon Manor Easy. Ich habe bis jetzt schon 2 fertig und bin am dritten dran. Doch momentan wird es schwer weil dieser Contest dazu kommt. Also falls jemand helfen möchte soll er mir eine PM schreiben. Die Zeit bei dem du das Mansion aufbauen musst ist nicht begrenzt, aber du hast auch nicht ein Jahr zeit  Wink

I am planning to reorganise all of the 8 original mansions which are given with the game (when you go to Easy or so). I am reorganising all mansions from Easy to Hard. Of course, not all in one Mansion but each has its own. Let us take for instance Falcon Manor Easy. I have finished already 2 of them and am doing the 3rd one now. However, it is currently getting hard because this Contest is arriving on top of it. Thus, if someone wishes to help me, please send me a PM. You can take the time you need for the construction of the Mansion, but not really one year either  Wink

Er, wenn ich es gut verstehe baust Du z.B. Falcon Manor Easy, Normal und Hard in eine einzige Mansion, und das gleiche mit Nightmare Mansion, etc.? So das Du am Ende 8 ganz grosse Mansions haben wirst?

(Er, if I understand well, you are rebuilding e.g. Falcon Manor Easy, Normal and Hard in one single Mansion, and the same with Nightmare Mansion, etc.? So that end up with 8 huge mansions?)

Sorry for the delay, I was out for tapas  Smiley

profile picture 'The Book of Secrets'
(c) Marta Bevacqua http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print