Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Falcon Manor Easy, Normal & Hard (Read 35209 times)
Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Re: Falcon Manor Easy
Reply #10 - 19.06.2007 at 06:27:09

That is very fast Alan/Falcon. Smiley Looking forward to the update.

About the normal-version. I believe Suz went right through the blue door, solved the IMO very nice gray door puzzle and took the right pole down. And there she got in troubles somehow by missing one or more needed keys?! Suz ... ?

IP Logged

Alan Falcon
Wanderer

Vegas, baby
Reply #11 - 19.06.2007 at 06:32:09

Freddy wrote on 19.06.2007 at 06:27:09:
About the normal-version. I believe Suz went right through the blue door, solved the IMO very nice gray door puzzle and took the right pole down. And there she got in troubles somehow by missing one or more needed keys?! Suz ... ?

There are a series of red and blue doors down in that section which are simply coin dumps... depending on how you play the above section, you could end up with an extra blue or red key, and this is just a way for you to unload that extra key and make some coins.  Not my most elegant solution to a problem, but it certainly shouldn't prevent you from moving forward.  If it DOES somehow stop you from moving forward, let me know more details so I can look into that further.  I'll be half a world away from my Mac (I'll be in Guam) for about a month and I'm leaving in about a week, so I want to get any needed changes done before that.

-------> Original Designer of 'Falcon Manor', 'Chateau de Medusa'
-------> Now making iPhone games at FalconEmpire.com
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #12 - 19.06.2007 at 06:37:33

suztours wrote on 19.06.2007 at 05:00:11:
Remind me which room (number?) and I'll check...

Room 18895.

EDIT: I notice now that there is no "OR" with arrows in the background of the normal version.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Re: Falcon Manor Easy & Normal
Reply #13 - 19.06.2007 at 06:57:15

@ suztours & Alan/falcon:

It is clear that the situation in the normal version is completely different. It looks like A/F only changed the easy version?!

Here is room 19296 in the normal version.

FMN.jpg (80 KB | )
FMN.jpg

IP Logged

suztours
Explorer

Jerusalem, Israel
Reply #14 - 19.06.2007 at 16:26:20

Alan - in Normal - in the level with rooms 18297 and 18294, I was able to do all of that, but then I had to decide which pole to slide down as I couldn't get across to do the other side of the next level.  Because there are steps to climb up in that area, if you would simply put a step (or a disappearing platform) in room 18297 (on the left side, where the pole is, it would be possible to go back up to there and across to slide down the next pole and then do the whole mansion, which would be a lot more satisfying!

suzanne

Seems like little Jack was lost in some huge mansion, but he's finally found a way out... thanks to Vern, Freddy & Brell!
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #15 - 23.06.2007 at 22:12:49

Smiley
A few days ago I received an email from Alan/Falcon. He is going to rearrange all three Falcon Manors in a way that, like all other included mansions, they can be visited in one walkthrough. Thanks for doing that Alan!

IP Logged

suztours
Explorer

Jerusalem, Israel
Re: Falcon Manor Easy, Normal & Hard
Reply #16 - 23.06.2007 at 22:26:25

YEAH! Grin Thanks Alan!  I've just been playing Falcon Manor Hard - will wait for the revisions and start again...

suzanne Grin

Seems like little Jack was lost in some huge mansion, but he's finally found a way out... thanks to Vern, Freddy & Brell!
IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #17 - 23.06.2007 at 22:48:15

It is good to see that the "old" included mansions are more popular and more played than we sometimes think.

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #18 - 23.06.2007 at 23:37:18

This is great news! Thank you, Alan.

Grin

IP Logged

Alan Falcon
Wanderer

Vegas, baby
Reply #19 - 26.06.2007 at 14:35:21

Just an important note here... I'll be on a small island in the pacific, away from my mac  Cry, for the next few weeks --  as I told Freddy, I think I know how best to make it possible for a determined player to be able to get all the gold in FME/N/H, and I'll be making those changes and sending them to Vern when I have them.  Unfortunately that can't happen until after I'm back home.  I did send Vern a fix to the FME Jack-Stuck; hopefully that will be updated soon, and the new FME/N/H can come whenever the next MM update rolls around after that.

-------> Original Designer of 'Falcon Manor', 'Chateau de Medusa'
-------> Now making iPhone games at FalconEmpire.com
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print