Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Stuck in room 15933 (Read 13657 times)
Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Re: Stuck in room 15933
Reply #10 - 13.09.2007 at 07:22:46

SandyBean wrote on 10.09.2007 at 08:55:59:
...  I am starting to feel terribly stupid! Undecided

Why should you? As far as I know, nobody ever found their way through the Ultimate Maze without a hint. That is why it is ... ultimate. Cool The needed hint comes by PM !

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #11 - 13.09.2007 at 23:19:16

Hi Freddy,

You are a godsend! Cool

I have started the Ultimate maze now with your hint in mind and have renewed hope!!!

I know I must have missed a lot of the mansion, because I only used 18 saving pedestals, and already am at the Ultimate maze, so I have gone back to the beginning, attempting to find every secret and every cent.  I am doing well, it's trying at times, needing to search everywhere, and I tell you, the "Vault Room" (my name)  # 15721 was indeed a challenge, but I did it, with no leftover keys to dump.  

I am going over the area between checkpoint #6 and #7 for the fifth time because I am missing one secret and $200 that I just cannot seem to locate.

It took a while for me to figure out how to get the $200. money bags in room #14922, but I finally got it with lots of persistance.  I still don't understand what the lever does in room #15122 ?

Anyway, thank you so much for all the help so far, it is truly an amazing mansion, and one that I am thoroughly enjoying playing!   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

best regards,
Sandybean

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #12 - 14.09.2007 at 14:11:24

The "Vaultroom" 15721 is "normal" in comparison with the "Oh my God all those doors room" in my
House of Wonders
. Name of that room NOT chosen by me!  Roll Eyes But anyway the Vaultroom is a puzzle that needs some thinking work before being able to open all doors and catch all the prizes. Did I say yet, that I like my black backgrounds more and more? Wink

If you are still missing $ 200 between checkpoints 6 and 7 the answer may be rather simple. Since you don't know what the lever is doing in room 15122. Maybe it is a good exercise to learn to listen to the sounds in the MM-game. Starting platforms, opening/closing grey doors, opening trapdoors, illuminating torches etc. all have different sounds. And in this particular room, pulling the lever helps to find a secret $ 200!

Room 14922 is a matter of jumping, not walking to the right. And keep in mind that there is even more in that room than the 2 visible $ 200 moneybags.
« Last Edit: 14.09.2007 at 22:55:21 by Freddy »  

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #13 - 16.09.2007 at 00:12:21

Hi Freddy et al,

Normally, I play the game with the sound off, since my dog Murphy gets really upset whenever he hears Jack die (I think he is very sympathetic!).  It is much harder this way, but I love my dog very much, and do not want him to suffer along with Jack. Embarrassed

I found out where I missed the $200, it was not it room15122, (I did the lower left vine jump up and over right, thereby getting the treasure without having to pull the lever, that is why I did not know what the lever was for).  I found the missed $200 in the dark snake room # 15518, on the steps leading down to the left!  Yahoo !!! Cheesy

I finished the Ultimate Maze (except for most of the treasure chests on the floor; not sure how to get to those), and found I still could not get to the left side of the Magic Maze.  I was so dissapointed!  Embarrassed   I do not know where to go from here, as I am now back in the precise jump room, and there seems to be no way new to explore.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks so much
Sandybean Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #14 - 17.09.2007 at 07:59:11

Hello Murphy & co!

The precize-jump-area should lead you to the entrance of the Ultimate Maze.

And you need to be more ... precize Wink about how left you got into troubles in the Magic Maze. Any roomnumber(s)?

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #15 - 18.09.2007 at 00:04:52

Hi Freddy,

After finishing the Ultimate Maze, I thought the room on the left with all the doors and the save pedestal would lead up to the left side of the Magic maze (rms 16137 - 39 that I could only see from above), but found it only led to the precise jump room, where my only choice is to backtrack or to go and re-enter the Ultimate maze.  I do not know where to go from here. Questioning

Also, I cannot figure out how to get to the treasure chests at the bottom of the Ultimate Maze, I only reached one by an access road.

Thanks,
Sandybean

PS:  Murphy sends his regards, and was wondering if you could make a mansion with dogs in it so he could help? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Re: MMaM > Stuck in room 15933
Reply #16 - 23.09.2007 at 04:32:04

Hi Freddy et al,

I have finally found a way to continue after the Ultimate Maze, with help from Freddy,  Thanks again!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Now, whenever I play a mansion, I have the sound ON, as it is much easier this way.  My dog Murphy (who is a 13 month old GoldenDoodle) is better now, but he still raises his head and tilts it sideways whenever Jack dies, especially if he gets eaten by a tarantula (all that lip-smacking noise..... he probably figures it's 'Snack Time'.!!!) Grin

Well, Jack, Murphy and I are off for more adventure and mystery,

take care all,

Sandybean   Wink

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Re: MMaM > Stuck in room 15933
Reply #17 - 20.10.2007 at 01:38:07

Well, a new chapter in my life is complete ! (for now anyway). Roll Eyes
I have finally finished MM&M with 95 % secrets, and 426,250 points, and more lives than Jack has ever had! Smiley

Since starting to build a basic mansion myself, I now understand all the time, time and more time, and hard work that goes into these fantastic mansions, and am in awe of all you ingenious builders.  I think back of some of  the CM's I have played, and wonder, how did you guys figure all that out, and plan and execute it so well?

It's a mystery to me still, but I sure am glad you all can build like that, since I truly enjoy playing the masterpieces. Smiley Smiley

That's it for now, take care,

SandyBean Smiley and Murphy Smiley

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #18 - 22.10.2007 at 05:43:53

Thx for playing MMaM!

If you are interested, play
Moon
. Best to download at reply 10 from Free up- and downloading. That was supposed to be a part of the treasure area of MMaM, but Vern convinced me to remove that room, because with slowlier machines Jack wouldn't move any more. Cry In a matter of fact, MMaM was supposed to have $ 1.000.000. But ... Jack got stuck ... at $ 500.000. Wink Mmmm ... perhaps not enough mazes. Huh Aha! Not enough monsters!! Cool
« Last Edit: 22.09.2008 at 03:41:16 by brell »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print