Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help (Read 7158 times)
Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Help
16.09.2008 at 23:05:15

Hello,

Has anyone managed to get past those darn birds in room 16308 and the next room of birds?  It's past the 3rd save.  If yes, HOW?

This is a great mansion, very creative.  Love it.

Missy

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Re: Help
Reply #1 - 17.09.2008 at 00:02:09

A lot of luck, great timing and lots of Jack lives to spare seems to be the only way. Good luck!

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #2 - 17.09.2008 at 00:19:42

Hi Semi-Native

As always, you are very kind and informative. 

I figured that I had best re do the 2nd to 3rd save and see if I can get more lives, but what an ordeal.  Tough game.

And now, with your input, I guess I will have to do that......yuk!  hee, hee.

Missy

IP Logged

Lara
Explorer

Lewisham, England
Reply #3 - 18.09.2008 at 04:59:12

I remember that that was a hard page but Temple of the Moon was an AWESOME mansion.

x

WWW Lara  
IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #4 - 18.09.2008 at 05:11:13

You know, I made it to the tower top 3 times.

Once with only 1 life to spare and didn't move fast enough and the scorpions got me.
The other 2 times with 0 lives to spare and that gosh darn creature, who you can't help but bump into, killed Jack. 

I am now trying a new strategy, (work smarter not harder) and that's to use whatever lives I have left, to knock off some of those gosh darn birds and double back to the save, were I get 6 more lives.

Missy

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #5 - 18.09.2008 at 13:04:08

Missy- you need to pace yourself, you're going to run out of mansions soon!   Grin

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #6 - 18.09.2008 at 14:25:55

I already have.  I have done them all except for the end of this one. hee,hee

Missy

IP Logged

Missy
Treasure Hunter

Toronto, Canada
Reply #7 - 19.09.2008 at 12:59:27

Thanks to Olle the Greatest sharing a tip, I was able to finally finish the mansion.  And I took pics to prove it.  hee hee hee.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Olle uses a & s keys for long jumps, so I changed my settings from 7 & 9 on the nub.
It is much easier using a & s keys.....and they are very much needed after the tower.

Missy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print