Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Version 1.1 of Church just sent to admin (Read 18937 times)
Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Version 1.1 of Church just sent to admin
26.07.2009 at 05:48:15

Sorry everybody that it took me so long to finish this project, but I just sent version 1.1 to admin. I added a couple Save points and 2 or 3 shields to make it less frustrating.

It's still not possible to get all the money, but that would have been too hard to fix.

There are a few rooms where you get one of those "error" sounds when Jack enters, but I couldn't figure out what was wrong. As far as I know, it wasn't the music. I told brell about it, so I don't know if he'll be able to fix it. It doesn't affect the game at all, so no need to worry.

Total secrets is 18.

Sam, if you're still around, thanks for letting me work on your mansion, and let me know if you have any problems with what I did.

Cool

IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Re: Version 1.1 of Church just sent to admin
Reply #1 - 26.07.2009 at 21:33:25

Great that you did that work.....

I always liked Sam's CHURCH..... although I never realised that there were so many faults there.....apart from the odd error-sound (as you had mentioned) ?!?

As far as I remember there also was one or two floor alignment issues or un-terminated floors or something - but it's also possible that that was in The Lost Jungle....

Anyway - I'm looking forward to return to The Church !

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #2 - 26.07.2009 at 22:56:50

Hi aquaMat,

Yeah, there were some floor alignment problems. I think I fixed them all. I played it through several times and found no more of those problems. But as always happens, I'm sure someone will find a JS!

Grin

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #3 - 26.07.2009 at 23:04:54

Murp... Jacks Law!!!  Grin

IP Logged

BO PEEP
Lost One

GREECE
Reply #4 - 28.07.2009 at 14:21:01

Great news that an updated version of Church is coming. It is the only mansion I was unable to finish however many times I played.
Has anyone managed to get through to the end?

Bo Peep

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #5 - 29.07.2009 at 00:10:34

Hi!  I will upload the update ASAP but it may have to wait until tomorrow.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #6 - 29.07.2009 at 02:22:01

BO PEEP wrote on 28.07.2009 at 14:21:01:
Great news that an updated version of Church is coming. It is the only mansion I was unable to finish however many times I played.
Has anyone managed to get through to the end?

Bo Peep

Actually when Sam first made it it was impossible to win, seeing he forgot to put in a finishing door...

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #7 - 29.07.2009 at 20:04:22

... and the update is released!

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Windrider
Wanderer

New York City
Reply #8 - 01.08.2009 at 04:12:59

Ok, so try, try, try as I may....I just can't seem to make the top jump in room 14490. Am I missing something? Help!

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #9 - 01.08.2009 at 05:36:34

That's a tricky one. You have to get as far on the edge as possible and time it well.

Good luck!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print