Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Secret Planet: A new mansion coming very soon (Read 14747 times)
gwmm
Wanderer

Santa Rosa, California
Secret Planet: A new mansion coming very soon
29.03.2013 at 10:29:09

Making a mansion called Secret Planet. Here's some info:
Secrets: Hopefully at least 300
Rooms: About 400
Difficulty: Easy. (I mean "children easy!")
Description: Jack has just heard that each of the 4 kings and queens are going to take over Malone Island!* Manny, one of the kings, has created a plan: an invention that has a lot of zapper beams to take over the island. Jack's friends, Paula and Legbert, are going to stop the kings and queens! There are 13 buttons to shut the machine down.
Save Pedestals: 58
*The place that Jack was after he found all the gold in Jasperlone Mountains

Screenshots will be coming soon.
« Last Edit: 02.03.2014 at 23:43:46 by gwmm »  

IP Logged

Amplifyed
Adventurer

Formally known as "Sam
S."

Down the hall on the 3rd right
Re: Secret Planet: A new mansion coming very soon
Reply #1 - 29.03.2013 at 11:57:23

That sounds wonderful, can't wait to see it!

-Vintage Octopus-

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #2 - 29.03.2013 at 19:36:48

Yay! Looking forward to it.

IP Logged

gwmm
Wanderer

Santa Rosa, California
Reply #3 - 02.03.2014 at 08:27:20

By the way, this thing has something to do with the MM1 mansion "Catacombs". So, when you finish each section, as always, there will be a save pedestal and next to it contains the perfect score. All the sections (except for the training) has a total amount of 75,000. (Training score is 25,000) That basically means that when you finish section 1, your perfect score is 100,000. Section 2's perfect score is 175,000, section 3's 250,000, well...you get the idea. But the final score is 925,000. BUT, there might be another secret area in the exit room, consisting of 25,000, which means that if you find it, total will be 950,000. Become a millionaire (almost) in just an hour! 
Smiley

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #4 - 02.03.2014 at 13:15:49

I like the backstory  Smiley

IP Logged

gwmm
Wanderer

Santa Rosa, California
Reply #5 - 02.03.2014 at 23:48:28

I'm glad you do, Josephine. But I am not strating to add the sprites yet!

IP Logged

gwmm
Wanderer

Santa Rosa, California
Reply #6 - 05.04.2014 at 13:17:24

UPDATE: (Oh my goodness there hasn't been any recent activity on the forums so I posted this) Some of the secret rooms include yet what most people complain about, but these add
boring educational value to what would otherwise be an almost entirely fun-to-follow planet! Anyway, it includes mathematics (fractions, time, ratios, geometry) because most people except me have trouble with it, so when you enter, you get to explore AND learn at the same time, especially if you have kids. Have fun!!!!

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #7 - 06.04.2014 at 15:29:56

There is definitely activity on the board, but i think a lot of people (like me) just drop by to see what's new without signing in or posting anything  Cool

IP Logged

mick
Wanderer

Absolutely

Reply #8 - 07.04.2014 at 08:03:24

What she said.

I'm still sad about the slow death of this sweet game, and am buoyed by the fine creative people who continue to make new mansions....   even if they are for MM2 and I have to boot into a Snow Leopard partition to play the game.

MM1 still gets a lot play.

My appreciation to you (all).

IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #9 - 09.04.2014 at 15:15:59

(Hey mick- I have a new MM1/HD mansion coming soon. Will announce it when ready for beta testing. Maybe a couple of weeks  Smiley  )

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print