Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Wingy's computer broken! (Read 29157 times)
Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Re: Wingy's computer broken!
Reply #30 - 25.10.2007 at 09:06:38

Anyways... with leopard coming out and I'm getting a new computer, life is being a bit nicer to me nowadays... too bad my old computer died.

Did anyone take a look at the guided tour of Leopard at www.apple.com? There's a link to it on the big leopard countdown board.

All-in-all, my favorite new features gotta be the new scroll-from-dock folders, quicklook, that iChat thing that lets you share desktops and that the mail application will let me log in with my hotmail address! The most interesting feature yet, thought, is timemachine. Like really, buy a $180 120GB-500GB external harddrive to backup EVERY single file and never delete it off the external harddrive? I'd just go to a computer store and buy a 4GB portable USB thing and back-up my key files every night.

Also, with my new computer it seems that it will come with iLife '08! Then I can make a website with my movies, books and stuff to replace my old antsarts.surf.to website! Yay! Lolz, haven't touched that site sinch January, when all my computer troubles began.

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

sherryl199
Explorer

Wilmington, NC USA
Reply #31 - 25.10.2007 at 10:28:15

Really, woo hoo for you. There is nothing better than getting a new computer - AND with Leopard - AND with iLife 08 which is so much better than the last one - AND with a much better (I would guess) game chip. You will be so happy - and only happier - if you had a lot of Apple stock!!!!! You have to love our company.

"There are three kinds of people in the world - those who are good at math, and those who are not"

IP Logged

ryos
Explorer

Colorado, USA

Utah, USA
Reply #32 - 25.10.2007 at 11:57:46

I'm most excited about the foundational improvements - i.e., the stuff that's not really demoable in a guided tour video (which I did watch). Core animation, for example, is going to make for some interesting UI advancements.

I'm also interested in Spaces - I may find they make me more productive; we'll see!

Friday's the day I place my order at the Apple Online Store (I want an upgraded HD, so I have to wait for them to ship the thing from China. Sad). I'm so excited! Let's jump for joy together!  Smiley

"Fun game: try to post a YouTube comment so stupid that people realize you must be joking.  (Hint: this is impossible)" -Randall Munroe

IP Logged

ryos
Explorer

Colorado, USA

Utah, USA
Reply #33 - 27.10.2007 at 03:02:51

...ordered! Hooray! Grin

Got yours yet, Wingy? Mine won't be here till Wednesday at the earliest, and a week from Monday at the latest.  Cry

"Fun game: try to post a YouTube comment so stupid that people realize you must be joking.  (Hint: this is impossible)" -Randall Munroe

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #34 - 27.10.2007 at 04:28:19

Hahahahahaha.... I've gotten mine already. Nice new icons for folders and system prefs! Do you want me to spoil any more?  Tongue Wink

picture.jpg (148 KB | )
picture.jpg

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #35 - 27.10.2007 at 05:03:33

Hey Wingy!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Look at your email on the dock: 634 or more? xD that really: OmG

crisscross24  
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #36 - 27.10.2007 at 05:16:32

Ooh Wingy.....
have you really got your new computer already with OS 10.5 installed (offocially released today!) ??

If so, I need to know:
Do you have any problems running software that was made for MacOSs earlier than 10.5 ?

(That's why I'm hesitating to update to 10.5 so early.... as I'm using my Mac professionally too (it's my studio computer) I fear that some of my music software (or other important software) that were made for - say - 10.2. etc. could have problems running on 10.5.)

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

ryos
Explorer

Colorado, USA

Utah, USA
Reply #37 - 27.10.2007 at 05:18:24

iMac, eh? 17", from the looks of it. Did you get a refurb, or is that your Dad's? Wink

IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #38 - 27.10.2007 at 05:45:50

Me dad's. And the e-mail in the dock is my dads! He's a really busy guy.

This is an upgrade, just adding more software, Aquamat! All my 10.4 apps work better then ever!

And how we got leopard earlier then the public did, (screenshot took at 38 Mins before release) my brother joe is a programmer and does code. Apple sent him leopard early to him for all developers. I imagine Vern got it too, but I dunno.

But now
L
E
O
P
A
R
D
IS OFFICIALLY OUT!!!

IP Logged

ryos
Explorer

Colorado, USA

Utah, USA
Reply #39 - 27.10.2007 at 06:15:13

Some people who preordered got theirs last night.  Shocked

AquaMat: If you have concerns about specific programs, you should ask in this forum. You'll probably get good answers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print