Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Wingy's computer broken! (Read 29150 times)
Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Re: Wingy's computer broken!
Reply #40 - 27.10.2007 at 18:53:04

okayokay, wingy, but i would not a leopard. I'm happy with my computer, lolz

crisscross24  
IP Logged

aquaMat
Expedition Leader

Berlin, Germany
Reply #41 - 28.10.2007 at 04:31:18

Thanks for the tip, ryos.

There's at least 1 user in that forum who enquired about similar professional music / studio software as I am using. (Although as of now, nobody could answer him yet....).

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange ?
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #42 - 31.10.2007 at 20:12:31

hey wingy, what for a computer you have to build on any mansions?

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #43 - 01.11.2007 at 02:30:01

Uhh.. until I get my next computer, (should arrive Nov. 9-11th) I won't be building...

Now, back to subject... my old computer was indeed broken UNTIL - DUH DUH DUH DA>... (lolz)- I opened it up and replaced the harddrive and did a hardware check and moved afew things that where out of place inside. Thats what I did. Put it back together, (with some screws leftover after Roll Eyes) it worked! But it still crashes a lot... Did a hardware test with that oh so trusty hardware test CD, NOTHING WRONG WITH MY LOGIC BOARD!

I'm guessing it's freezing a lot because - My first power cable burnt out, so I got another one (That was NOT made my apple) it didn't work. The power was unstable. There was a blue light on it representing it was on, but it was flashing! (Like started to fade, then blinked back up to full blue-ness, then started to fade, and so on.)

Now I'm guessing it's crashing a lot because the power was not stable, so I'm going to buy a new power cable off e-bay. Then I'm going to sell the computer for... $300-$400 AFTER I get a airport card and new battery for it. (I'll get a airport card because the ethernet port is in a questionable state, doesn't always work)

Anyways... thats my up-to-date story of my computer.

*But soon I'll get a new Macbook 2.16GHz White Intel Duo 2 Core Super Drive 64 VRAM 1GB Memory and so on* Tongue Tongue

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
Anthony AnthonyDuch http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590111070  
IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #44 - 01.11.2007 at 02:43:51

aha and wingy what for a computer you have NOW?!? to build on mansions?

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #45 - 02.11.2007 at 03:04:40

NOW, I have nothing, still. Until I get my computer on Nov. 9th, I will have no computer to make mansions on!

Me and my dad just finished ordering my Refurbed MacBook from www.apple.com (not .ca!) last night. Let me tell you again, since the USD is lower than Canada's dollar, it would be cheaper to buy it in the US and send it to a friend in the US, drive down there and get it, then bring it back here. Save $400 about.

Anyways...
I bought the Macbook that had...

~~~Macbook~~~
2.16 GHz Intel Duo 2 Core White
Super Drive (DVD burner, not just reader!)
1 GB Memory/Ram
64 MBs VRAM
120 GB Harddrive
Built in iSight
iLife '08 (GarageBand woot!)
And best of all: MAC OS 10.5 LEOPARD
And there's much, much more extra stuff.

Costed $1099. About $950 CAD.

I feel lucky.

P.S. I changed my name 'cuz I felt like it. Tongue Roll Eyes

Anthony Duchesne ~ Original designer of Castle Basano, Leofani Manor and Jasperlone Mountains
IP Logged

ryos
Explorer

Colorado, USA

Utah, USA
Reply #46 - 02.11.2007 at 12:11:08

Now, the wait sets in. It can be unbearable.

As for me, my MacBook Pro arrived yesterday. I've had a lot of headaches related to compiling and installing all the server software that lets me test my web pages without having to upload them first. Since none of the "easy methods" of installing this stuff have been updated for Leopard, I had to figure it out all on my own. Nuts!

But, on the plus side, this computer is insane. It's super freaking insane. I can't believe how much smoother everything is, just simple things like scrolling, opening and closing windows, switching tabs (in NetNewsWire and TextMate especially) are just instantaneous on this beast. Oh, and all that compiling went really really fast (stuff that took hours to compile on my old machine compiled in minutes on this one).

You're going to love yours when it comes. Smiley

"Fun game: try to post a YouTube comment so stupid that people realize you must be joking.  (Hint: this is impossible)" -Randall Munroe

IP Logged

Chippy
Treasure Hunter

Switzerland
Reply #47 - 02.11.2007 at 18:21:32

hehe okay Mr. Anthony D.  Wink

crisscross24  
IP Logged

Anthony
YaBB Administrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
Reply #48 - 02.11.2007 at 21:54:57

Hey Ryos, did you get a refurbed Mac? My older brother's friend got a Macbook for his girlfriend, and it turned out that it absolutly wouldn't work! He spent 6 hours on the phone, and they sent him a brand new macbook with max ram and max harddrive, etc.

Tell me what the specs on your macbook pro is, Im curious how fast you're talking about!

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Reply #49 - 02.11.2007 at 23:58:48

Hey Anthony D and Chris...........AKA    Wingy and Mikee,

Why would you guys want to change your names on the boards?  Now no-one knows your mansions were made by you?  (New players, that is?) Huh

Just curious over here in BC, Canada.

SandyBean Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print