Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Hello? Anybody still here? (Read 32165 times)
Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Hello? Anybody still here?
19.10.2012 at 04:48:23

Just curious. It's so sad how this community has died out.
Cry

IP Logged

SandyBean
Adventurer

Deroche,BC,Canada
Re: Hello? Anybody still here?
Reply #1 - 19.10.2012 at 23:38:21

I'm still here....and going through the CMs playing them again (and again !)

It would be so wonderful if folks would be creating new mansions, they can still be built and also converted to HD !

Hope everyone's doing well  Smiley

thanks,
SandyBean  Smiley

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #2 - 20.10.2012 at 01:10:03

Hi SandyBean, good to hear from you.
Smiley

IP Logged

Olle the Greatest
Adventurer

Sweden
Reply #3 - 20.10.2012 at 04:00:36

I'm here too, every now and then, hoping for a new CM... I have Lion so I don't have a builder  Cry
Thinking of installing a partition with an older OS just to be able to build but since I work a lot (130%) and my gf also works (60%) and we meanwhile have to take care of our 1yr old son (1000% Smiley running around, emptying cupboards and climbing furniture) there's not much time left to build... Perhaps next year will be better (less work for all of us and perhaps some daycare)

"How come things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?"
IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #4 - 20.10.2012 at 04:29:37

Hi Olle, it would be great to have a new CM from you. I have Snow Leopard on a partition of my backup drive, so I can still play and would be able to build if I was so inclined. I'm just not very good at it.

Sounds like you have a VERY busy life!!!
Grin

IP Logged

Olle the Greatest
Adventurer

Sweden
Reply #5 - 20.10.2012 at 15:56:27

busy indeed, but it's not that bad anyway, I like my job as well as crawling on the floor chasing my kid Smiley
But I wouldn't mind a new mansion, of course. At least I'd get 10.6 just to convert Luris to HD, guess it's the hidden lever bases that's complicating things, but I think it's better looking that way

"How come things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?"
IP Logged

josephine
Adventurer

California
Reply #6 - 20.10.2012 at 17:01:54

Hi all! I'm definitely still here, just been revisiting all the old favorites. And playing around with the MM2 builder. Don't anybody get too excited though, I only have 12 rooms done- not enough for a whole mansion. But eventually...  Wink

IP Logged

rose
Treasure Hunter

Sweden
Reply #7 - 20.10.2012 at 17:57:45

I am also here. Playing something every week!!!

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #8 - 20.10.2012 at 19:28:51

Yay, I'm so glad you all are still here!
Grin

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #9 - 22.10.2012 at 03:39:58

Hoi hoi hoi.

It may surprise you all. But I'm here as well, trying to become in the MM-mood again.

Recently both my computers (power and intel) did "crash" in a completely different way. The hard disk of the power mac did burn. So it seemed to be out of use. But I re-installed 10.4.11 on an external disk and, because the screen of the power machine is still doing well, I can work and play MM again!

The intel machine suddenly did hesitate and then stopped. And every time I did try to restart it, it stopped after about 5 seconds. At first I hadn't the slightest idea about what was going on. Till at last I did find out that the electricity plug in box for my computer and external disk got broken. A new one brought life back, but since that time I don't have internet connection any more. Angry

Therefor I went out to a bistro where they give free use of a mac. I have free use since it is ... my mac! Grin Tongue The power mac with the burned hard disk!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print